Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS 7$/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS 7$/month

Hi,
I'm looking for Windows VPS
Budget: 7$/month

US location
Windows 2k3, 2k8, 2k12 is fine
Ram: 1GB
HDD: 20Gb
BW: 500GB

I like Winity offer (coupon applied) but coupon expired so i want to find another provider.
I need 5 VPS/month.

Comments

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2014

We can offer this. Please check our latest offer thread here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/34319/256mb-10-5-yr-1gb-40-yr-2gb-7-mo-kvm-ssd-raid10-jingling-hitleap . I'm also willing to do bulk purchasing deals.

Thanked by 1sonic
  • Increase your budget and go with Winity.

• @GoodHosting said:
    We can offer this. Please check our latest offer thread here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/34319/256mb-10-5-yr-1gb-40-yr-2gb-7-mo-kvm-ssd-raid10-jingling-hitleap . I'm also willing to do bulk purchasing deals.

(KVM) GoodHosting Ci5

CPU: 1 Cores (100 Units)
    Memory: 1024 MB Dedicated ECC (Server)
    Storage: 20 GB RAW SSD RAID10-Backed [2]
    Bandwidth: Unmetered fair-use (1Gbps port)
    IPs: 1 Standard, 2 with Justification

Is Win 2k8 running fine on it? I just use Firefox, not much!

• @sonic said:
    Is Win 2k8 running fine on it? I just use Firefox, not much!

Yes, we have clients running many versions of Windows on this plan. Please note that if you need windows licensing, you should contact me either via Private Message or on LiveChat; and I can roll you a deal with licensing included.

• Hello!

Why not check our Windows VPS package our, for an amazing $7/mo using coupon code: E2M50QV0XI

2 Core

2GB DDR 3 Ram

20GB SATA2

2TB Bandwidth

1gb/s

$7.00/mo

http://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=36

• @drserver can make you an amazing offer! :)

Thanked by 2drserver lelewku
  • hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited September 2014

Vultr (if a 180 evaluation version of Windows will do)

• Hey,

Thought i'd shoot an offer

Ram : 1 GB

Cpu Cores : 3 @ 3.3ghz

BW : 500 GB @ 1 GBPS

Disk Space : 40 GB Raid10

You can have windows 2008 standard or windows 2012 both are iso

$5.63 For your first month then back to original Price, for this offer either PM me or contact me via live chat.

• edited September 2014

Since you didn't specify a port speed, I can offer you your own dedicated server for $7/mo:

Compaq Presario R3000
    1.5Ghz Athlon XP-M 3000+
    256MB DDR SDRAM + 768MB SWAP
    40GB 4200rpm Hard Drive
    500GB monthly traffic on a Comcast Xfinity Home cable connection (fair use policy, of course)
    Colocated in Florida

• @rajprakash said:
    Since you didn't specify a port speed, I can offer you your own dedicated server for $7/mo:

Compaq Presario R3000
    1.5Ghz Athlon XP-M 3000+
    40GB 4200rpm Hard Drive
    500GB monthly traffic on a Comcast Xfinity Home cable connection (fair use policy, of course)
    Colocated in Florida

Since you didn't specify which version of Windows Server you are running, he will not take you seriously. ;-)

• buyvm offers free win 2003 with their kvm

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Please be so kind and contact me via PM, we can possibly create custom byteshack.net plans on super fast ssd platform.

• Pwner said: @rajprakash said: Since you didn't specify a port speed, I can offer you your own dedicated server for $7/mo:

Compaq Presario R3000

1.5Ghz Athlon XP-M 3000+
    40GB 4200rpm Hard Drive
    Colocated in Florida

Since you didn't specify which version of Windows Server you are running, he will not take you seriously. ;-)

Windows Server 2003 of course! Only the latest and greatest!

• @ronwed89 your site is total shit with a bunch of default content and your whois on your domain is just laughable. No one should purchase services from you, you look like a scammer:

Registry Registrant ID: Registrant Name: SPRINGER JERRY Registrant Organization: SFDGDFGDF Registrant Street: 19 SAINTS ROW Registrant City: TORNTO Registrant State/Province: NB Registrant Postal Code: E3R4T5 Registrant Country: CA Registrant Phone: +1.38453591124 Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555 Registrant Fax Ext:

Fake WHOIS, fake address on site, fake LLC, IP spoofing enabled, lorem ipsum text, blank TOS, a ripped template, HackForums advertiser. Think that about sums it up.

Ohh, and I am not the only one who noticed this.... There is a whole article about you on the other board... pretty sad to be honest.

Cheers!

• if you need something, just mention @drserver he will make your dream come true.

Thanked by 1drserver

Here is my offer:

Windows 2008 trial
    XEN PHVM
    2 CPU Cores
    1 GB Ram
    30 GB HW RAID 10
    1TB @ 1Gbps
    Dallas TX - USA
    5.5 USD

• @GoodHosting Last Active 6:10AM
    Why dont you solve my ticket (XYQ-0316-LIU)? Very low support!

I still looking for offer coz @GoodHosting has low support and @drserver seems out stock.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2014

@sonic said:
    GoodHosting Last Active 6:10AM
    Why dont you solve my ticket (XYQ-0316-LIU)? Very low support!

I still looking for offer coz GoodHosting has low support and drserver seems out stock.

Our deployment window is 72 hours, as stated in our offers, and our website.

Please stop spamming our LiveChat and LowEndTalk because you can't read.

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited September 2014

@GoodHosting said:

I didnt complain deployment windows time, i said i paid invoice but no your whmcs shows as unpaid, why dont you just reply ticket.

• @sonic said:
    I didnt complain deployment windows time, i said i paid invoice but no your whmcs shows as unpaid, why dont you just reply ticket.

This is a known caveat of using Bitcoin as a payment method (as you admitted in your thread, which was promptly deleted/merged with the Cest Pit as it's off-topic.) We have our Bitcoin payment gateway settings set to "Low Tolerance" in that it requires a number of confirmations on the Bitcoin network before the payment will go through. Even after these confirmations, it is possible for the payment gateway to fail to notify our WHMCS (Billing Software) of the confirmations, in which our staff must manually add the transaction to the invoice. We do this as we receive the confirmation E-Mails, not before.

Thanked by 1sonic
  • @GoodHosting said:
    This is a known caveat of using Bitcoin as a payment method (as you admitted in your thread, which was promptly deleted/merged with the Cest Pit as it's off-topic.) We have our Bitcoin payment gateway settings set to "Low Tolerance" in that it requires a number of confirmations on the Bitcoin network before the payment will go through. Even after these confirmations, it is possible for the payment gateway to fail to notify our WHMCS (Billing Software) of the confirmations, in which our staff must manually add the transaction to the invoice. We do this as we receive the confirmation E-Mails, not before.

Ok, sorry for my previous reply. Please help me active order asps :)
    Many thanks!

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

If you are willing to provide your own Windows license, we offer a $4.95 per month plan capable of running Windows Server 2003 -- check out http://www.vpshostingdeal.com/

• @GoodHosting said:

@GoodHosting It seems 72 hours passed and i still havent receive my services.

• @GoodHosting i've been waiting 72 hours to see what you said, but i still havent get my services active. WHERE ARE YOU???

• http://www.bigbucks.cc/clients/cart.php?gid=1 check us out we are instant activation

• @ronwed89 LOL no one in their right mind will buy from you! If you can't catch the hint take your scam host some where else!

• SimWhiteSimWhite Member
    edited September 2014

I using Vultr.

If you still looking for VM we have restocked SugarVPS.com server line.

• @drserver said:
    If you still looking for VM we have restocked SugarVPS.com server line.

Hi drserver, many tks for your great support! I will get from 5 - 50 VPS with you soon.

I'm still waiting for respond from @goodhosting.

Thanked by 1drserver