Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Domain offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Domain offers?

dominicldominicl Member
edited June 2012 in Domains

Hi

Does anyone know of any good .com/.co.uk first year offers? For eg, 1and1 have a 99 cents for the first year offer on

Thanks

Comments

• Ah I see. What happens with 1and1s offer? Do you know of anywhere else that has any offers like that ok? I know godaddy did but it expired.

• jhjh Member

Ever tried to cancel something at 1&1? Suddenly you need a fax machine, photo ID and lots of notice etc etc.

Honestly for the amount of time it is, just go to Namecheap.

I'm an experienced software engineer. Want something built? Contact me!

Thanked by 1Liam
  • jarlandjarland Administrator

How often do you cancel domains? ;)

• Yea, namecheap are good but I was hoping for some sort of first year offer.

• jhjh Member
    edited June 2012

@dominicl said: Yea, namecheap are good but I was hoping for some sort of first year offer.

What's it for? Surely for anything worthwhile the $5 for a .co.uk is peanuts.

I'm an experienced software engineer. Want something built? Contact me!

• Forum. I'll wait and see what appears on namecheaps coupon site tomorrow. They always post on the 1st

• Doesn't it cost more to do that?

• raindog308raindog308 Super Moderator
    My Advice: : VPS Advice | My Blog: raindog308.com

For LET support, please click here.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • Well, if you want a .co.uk domain name, and you haven't done so already, https://www.yola.com/gbbo lets you have one for free! :)

Not sure if it'll work for you, since you're in Guernsey though. As long as you have a +44 number, it should be fine.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • Any that accepts PayPal and has any offers on?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Provider

@ElliotJ said: https://www.yola.com/gbbo

I keep reading that as YOLO for some reason..

• OK, thank you.

• joodlejoodle Member

i used Yourhosting (Dutch) to register a few domains 1 Euro for a .nl

Free Ad-Blocking DNS: 94.177.230.107 || 500/500 Fiber Home Connection, woah!

• DekkenDekken Member

GoDaddy has a 0.99$ domain sale. It is for new customers, and seems to be limited for one per credit card. The code is: GETFIT99

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

if anyone wants i have a coupon for a free .co.uk domain (1Y) for https://orders.names.co.uk - Asking 1EUR by PayPal for it (or free if you have a good reason) :)

AS203661 - [email protected] - /24 from 50$/mo 4 Israel locations: Rosh HaAyin x2 (Central) - Petah Tikva (Central) - Tel Aviv (Coast)

• @William said: if anyone wants......:)

Dropped you a PM

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

coupon gone

AS203661 - [email protected] - /24 from 50$/mo 4 Israel locations: Rosh HaAyin x2 (Central) - Petah Tikva (Central) - Tel Aviv (Coast)