Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH site and clientarea is down. Can't contact them.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH site and clientarea is down. Can't contact them.

Hi,

Im just hoping that there's a Green Value Host staff that can read this post today. I need to reply to my ticket but their website and clientarea are down. I tried sending an email to their support@green...... account but it just bounce back.

Comments

• I guess they're getting hit with another DDoS....

• Hey,

Our Client Panel is indeed down at the moment as we're addressing some issues with it. Additionally, the issue you're having with replying directly to the email is because we do not pipe in emails to WHMCS (in order to reduce the amount of spam going in, and inadvertent spam going out).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. The panel will be back as soon as we can.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

• Layer 7 DDoS. We're working on it.

• Both of my VPS's are up with em', maybe a hard denial of service attack still have them down?

• @eddynetweb said:
    Both of my VPS's are up with em', maybe a hard denial of service attack still have them down?

The issue is with our main site and not with each individual node, so client servers should remain up while our Control Panel and WHMCS are not.

• Gallaeaho said: I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. The panel will be back as soon as we can.

• @jnguyen said:
    Layer 7 DDoS. We're working on it.

Hi John, i sent you a PM here in lowendtalk :)

• I've responded to your PM.

We are expected to be back online within the hour.

• @jnguyen said:
    I've responded to your PM.

We are expected to be back online within the hour.

Thanks John.

This discussion has been closed.