Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons - Page 2

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons

2»

Comments

• FreekFreek Member

@djvdorp Okay, but why are they called NOTFORNETOMX?

Linux noob willing to learn.

• vedranvedran Member

Because netomx said Italy won't win

• FreekFreek Member

@vedran Thanks for getting me up to speed!

Linux noob willing to learn.

• earlearl Member

Man..why do I always miss out!! oh well guess I'm still pretty lucky to get the 50% off..

• prometeusprometeus Member, Provider

I'm taking a break, there are still a lot of order/tickets to manage, please wait :)

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
    Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

:) thanks for keeping us all in the know!

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

Do i really need another leb?

ask me about Storage offers
    NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria, Norway, France available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Sandefjord (NO)

@MikHo can never have enough ;)

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

Post edited to add the VZ11 (3GB Ram ) openvz.

:)

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

While I complete my order you post another tempting offer. damn you internet while tired, cant think straight if i really need it or just want it

ask me about Storage offers
    NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria, Norway, France available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG) | Sandefjord (NO)

@prometeus Wish this was still a LEB deal when in the UK or Europe. Unfortunately after VAT it makes the deal around $8/month.

If it wasn't for this, I woulda gone for it.. but I'm pretty severe about keeping it under $7 a month ;P

@liamwithers said: @prometeus Wish this was still a LEB deal when in the UK or Europe. Unfortunately after VAT it makes the deal around $8/month.

If it wasn't for this, I woulda gone for it.. but I'm pretty severe about keeping it under $7 a month ;P

:-)

• MuZoMuZo Member

Ordered a KVM5 with 50% promocode, already have 2 VZ3 vps with @prometeus and I'm very happy with them :)

• Can't wait till i get my VPS :) Bored right now...

• Awesome offers! Although i didn't buy anything thank you Salvatore :) And good luck for tomorrow (if the team that beat us in the semi-finals wins the final, it will be less sad for us ;) )

@gsrdgrdghd said: (if the team that beat us in the semi-finals wins the final, it will be less sad for us ;) )

Same feeling except for the quarter-finals :P.. from an England fan ;D

edited June 2012

I've in the queue only one vps to provision. It was a heavy day so for now that's all folks!

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @djvdorp said: Hahaha yeah. Did you see your profile comment from me ;) ?

Oh I didn't see that :P just send it in a PM?

must.... resist.... VZ11..... must.... save.... for.... steam sale.....

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
    Thanked by 1djvdorp

All order processed, only a few 40% coupons left... A few ticket to reply (please be patient...). Hope all it's ok with your vps :-)

• DekkenDekken Member

CPU model :    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2000.147 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 192 MB
    Total amount of swap : 192 MB
    System uptime :   20 min,
    Download speed : (71.1MB/s)
    I/O speed : 510MB/s

• edited July 2012

Oh my. I was too late again for the offer :(

But, will it be another coupons for me? If I can predict the score correctly? Italy vs Spain : 2-0 :p

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator

40% might still work...

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• Thank you for Mr Salvatore @prometeus and @jcaleb :)

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Thank you for Mr Salvatore @prometeus

You're welcome :P

• tommytommy Member
    edited July 2012

maybe new coupons will be posted if Italy win. And from beginning I'm the fan of Italy. before ordering, btw where is server location? r

Let's bet which dot-name will collapse first ;)

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator
    edited July 2012

i will alarm to wake at 3am and see the game, and at the same time check this thread.

edit: i wonder what prometeus will offer if it were 2006 today =)

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• PhilPhil Member

@tommy said: maybe new coupons will be posted if Italy win. And from beginning I'm the fan of Italy. before ordering, btw where is server location? r

Milan, Italy.

• 96mb96mb Member

Crap, was helping my parents moving yesterday so did not check on LET, only 40% left now :(

96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!

@96mb said: Crap, was helping my parents moving yesterday so did not check on LET, only 40% left now :(

the first coupons were used in minutes :-)

What about a review? :P

• 96mb96mb Member

Ha, yes, I still owe you a review (and probably half of the LEB providers here), guess now my parents finally moved out of my place I'd have a bit more time to get them done :)

96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!
  • netomxnetomx Member

Hello there. I was in the US and until today,get to enter here... wait, what?! Spain 4 - 0 Italy ?! :P

• LAKidLAKid Member

prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

@LAKid said: prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

@prometeus will rather provide some more great coupons ;)

New free DDNS service skipIP.com | Invites @ blog.srvbox.com | Availability status of my servers.

As I posted earlier final was a good reason to celebrate and really hope that the people got the coupons (expecially the first) enjoy the service :D

The special coupon for @netomx will be ready tomorrow... :P

• 96mb96mb Member

@prometeus Good to know you are still alive and well and you guys are not been mobbed by some crazy soccer fans

• SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited July 2012

@prometeus said: the first coupons were used in minutes :-)

It's rude to to exclude working class unable to be here in proper time to get VPS under those terms :p so solely because this reason I made exception and bet (bwin) yesterday against Italy and now I can enjoy in my new vps "for free" next two years with profit from this bet. Forza Spain! :P

• 96mb96mb Member

And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

• SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited July 2012

@96mb said: And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

I don't think so.

edit. Oh yes it is http://www.lowendbox.com/?s=vpsdeploy but they don't host vps nodes in Spain I think.

• rm_rm_ Member

@96mb said: And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

That's what we know about Spain:

@William said: i must note here that Spain was the FIRST country where 90% of the ISPs did not even reply, 7% did not speak ANY english, 2% had no idea what they actually sell

• LAKidLAKid Member

Because all the good IT engineers left and working at Germany.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited July 2012

@LAKid said: prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

I wont give my VPS back.

@Spirit said: It's rude to to exclude working class unable to be here in proper time to get VPS under those terms :p so solely because this reason I made exception and bet (bwin) yesterday against Italy and now I can enjoy in my new vps "for free" next two years with profit from this bet. Forza Spain! :P

I (and the whole VPS industry) are happy for you :)

Thanked by 1Spirit

@dannix said: will rather provide some more great coupons ;)

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved. When he does some promotion it is even better :) I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :) I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes :P M

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

edited July 2012

@Maounique said: Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved. When he does some promotion it is even better :)

I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :)

these are the amletic questions each provider must respond every day (with a skull in his hand of course): - It's this node full enough or I can squeeze it a little more? - Is the business stable/growing enough to pay another technician?

It's not about being greedy but about sustainability. What if I keep only 100 clients with an average spending of 3€/month? Would I be greedy? I think not. Would this business be sustainable? Again I think not. :-)

I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes

Maybe if you invited me I would have saved some hard work and nodes resources :-)

• @prometeus said: The special coupon for @netomx will be ready tomorrow... :P

What was it :$ ?

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• netomxnetomx Member

@djvdorp said: What was it :$ ?

Maybe tomorrow is.. tomorrow! =(