Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons - Page 2

Euro2012, NOTFORNETOMX coupons

2»

Comments

• FreekFreek Member

@djvdorp Okay, but why are they called NOTFORNETOMX?

Linux noob willing to learn.

• vedranvedran Member

Because netomx said Italy won't win

• FreekFreek Member

@vedran Thanks for getting me up to speed!

Linux noob willing to learn.

• earlearl Member

Man..why do I always miss out!! oh well guess I'm still pretty lucky to get the 50% off..

• prometeusprometeus Member, Provider

I'm taking a break, there are still a lot of order/tickets to manage, please wait :)

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
    Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • VPNshVPNsh Member, Provider

:) thanks for keeping us all in the know!

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

Do i really need another leb?

ask me about Storage offers
    NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Milan (IT) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG)

@MikHo can never have enough ;)

VPN.sh - Secure and Affordable VPN services - £9.99/year, Unlimited Bandwidth, 20+ Countries - Order Link

Post edited to add the VZ11 (3GB Ram ) openvz.

:)

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

While I complete my order you post another tempting offer. damn you internet while tired, cant think straight if i really need it or just want it

ask me about Storage offers
    NAT VPS in Germany, USA, Bulgaria available, Order here! and some Shared Hosting offers
    Locations: Phoenix (US) | Amsterdam (NL) | Atlanta (US) | Milan (IT) | Kansas City (US) | Falkenstein (DE), | Sofia (BG)

@prometeus Wish this was still a LEB deal when in the UK or Europe. Unfortunately after VAT it makes the deal around $8/month.

If it wasn't for this, I woulda gone for it.. but I'm pretty severe about keeping it under $7 a month ;P

@liamwithers said: @prometeus Wish this was still a LEB deal when in the UK or Europe. Unfortunately after VAT it makes the deal around $8/month.

If it wasn't for this, I woulda gone for it.. but I'm pretty severe about keeping it under $7 a month ;P

:-)

• MuZoMuZo Member

Ordered a KVM5 with 50% promocode, already have 2 VZ3 vps with @prometeus and I'm very happy with them :)

• Can't wait till i get my VPS :) Bored right now...

• Awesome offers! Although i didn't buy anything thank you Salvatore :) And good luck for tomorrow (if the team that beat us in the semi-finals wins the final, it will be less sad for us ;) )

@gsrdgrdghd said: (if the team that beat us in the semi-finals wins the final, it will be less sad for us ;) )

Same feeling except for the quarter-finals :P.. from an England fan ;D

edited June 2012

I've in the queue only one vps to provision. It was a heavy day so for now that's all folks!

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @djvdorp said: Hahaha yeah. Did you see your profile comment from me ;) ?

Oh I didn't see that :P just send it in a PM?

must.... resist.... VZ11..... must.... save.... for.... steam sale.....

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
    Thanked by 1djvdorp

All order processed, only a few 40% coupons left... A few ticket to reply (please be patient...). Hope all it's ok with your vps :-)

• DekkenDekken Member

CPU model :    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2000.147 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 192 MB
    Total amount of swap : 192 MB
    System uptime :   20 min,
    Download speed : (71.1MB/s)
    I/O speed : 510MB/s

• edited July 2012

Oh my. I was too late again for the offer :(

But, will it be another coupons for me? If I can predict the score correctly? Italy vs Spain : 2-0 :p

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator

40% might still work...

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• Thank you for Mr Salvatore @prometeus and @jcaleb :)

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Thank you for Mr Salvatore @prometeus

You're welcome :P

• tommytommy Member
    edited July 2012

maybe new coupons will be posted if Italy win. And from beginning I'm the fan of Italy. before ordering, btw where is server location? r

Let's bet which dot-name will collapse first ;)

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator
    edited July 2012

i will alarm to wake at 3am and see the game, and at the same time check this thread.

edit: i wonder what prometeus will offer if it were 2006 today =)

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host

• PhilPhil Member

@tommy said: maybe new coupons will be posted if Italy win. And from beginning I'm the fan of Italy. before ordering, btw where is server location? r

Milan, Italy.

• 96mb96mb Member

Crap, was helping my parents moving yesterday so did not check on LET, only 40% left now :(

96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!

@96mb said: Crap, was helping my parents moving yesterday so did not check on LET, only 40% left now :(

the first coupons were used in minutes :-)

What about a review? :P

• 96mb96mb Member

Ha, yes, I still owe you a review (and probably half of the LEB providers here), guess now my parents finally moved out of my place I'd have a bit more time to get them done :)

96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!
  • netomxnetomx Member

Hello there. I was in the US and until today,get to enter here... wait, what?! Spain 4 - 0 Italy ?! :P

• LAKidLAKid Member

prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

@LAKid said: prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

@prometeus will rather provide some more great coupons ;)

New free DDNS service skipIP.com | Invites @ blog.srvbox.com | Availability status of my servers.

As I posted earlier final was a good reason to celebrate and really hope that the people got the coupons (expecially the first) enjoy the service :D

The special coupon for @netomx will be ready tomorrow... :P

• 96mb96mb Member

@prometeus Good to know you are still alive and well and you guys are not been mobbed by some crazy soccer fans

• SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited July 2012

@prometeus said: the first coupons were used in minutes :-)

It's rude to to exclude working class unable to be here in proper time to get VPS under those terms :p so solely because this reason I made exception and bet (bwin) yesterday against Italy and now I can enjoy in my new vps "for free" next two years with profit from this bet. Forza Spain! :P

• 96mb96mb Member

And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

• SpiritSpirit Disabled
    edited July 2012

@96mb said: And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

I don't think so.

edit. Oh yes it is http://www.lowendbox.com/?s=vpsdeploy but they don't host vps nodes in Spain I think.

• rm_rm_ Member

@96mb said: And is there any Spanish providers on LET?

That's what we know about Spain:

@William said: i must note here that Spain was the FIRST country where 90% of the ISPs did not even reply, 7% did not speak ANY english, 2% had no idea what they actually sell

• LAKidLAKid Member

Because all the good IT engineers left and working at Germany.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited July 2012

@LAKid said: prometeus probably wants all the promo back..:)

I wont give my VPS back.

@Spirit said: It's rude to to exclude working class unable to be here in proper time to get VPS under those terms :p so solely because this reason I made exception and bet (bwin) yesterday against Italy and now I can enjoy in my new vps "for free" next two years with profit from this bet. Forza Spain! :P

I (and the whole VPS industry) are happy for you :)

Thanked by 1Spirit

@dannix said: will rather provide some more great coupons ;)

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • MaouniqueMaounique Provider

Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved. When he does some promotion it is even better :) I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :) I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes :P M

I work for Uncle!

edited July 2012

@Maounique said: Regular prometeus VPS are like special offers given the quality involved. When he does some promotion it is even better :)

I hope they dont get too greedy and always have it covered, I mean not selling more than they can handle, technical and human resources alike :)

these are the amletic questions each provider must respond every day (with a skull in his hand of course): - It's this node full enough or I can squeeze it a little more? - Is the business stable/growing enough to pay another technician?

It's not about being greedy but about sustainability. What if I keep only 100 clients with an average spending of 3€/month? Would I be greedy? I think not. Would this business be sustainable? Again I think not. :-)

I missed the offer, but wouldnt trade an weekend in the mountains for even great and almost free VPSes

Maybe if you invited me I would have saved some hard work and nodes resources :-)

• @prometeus said: The special coupon for @netomx will be ready tomorrow... :P

What was it :$ ?

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• netomxnetomx Member

@djvdorp said: What was it :$ ?

Maybe tomorrow is.. tomorrow! =(