Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZeptoHosting is back new website!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZeptoHosting is back new website!

ZeptoHosting is a newly form vps provider, They are offering some low cost vps deals.

Packages:

OpenVZ #1

Disk Space: 20 GB Bandwidth: 500 GB RAM: 128 MB Burst: 128 MB
IPv4 Addresses: 1 Port: 1000Mbps Control Panel: SolusVM Technical Support: Yes Management: Unmanaged Location: kansas City Price: $12/year

OpenVZ #2

Disk Space: 40 GB Bandwidth: 500 GB RAM: 256 MB Burst: 256 MB
IPv4 Addresses: 1 Port: 1000Mbps Control Panel: SolusVM Technical Support: Yes Management: Unmanaged Location: kansas City Price: $2.50/month

OpenVZ #3

Disk Space: 50 GB Bandwidth: 500 GB RAM: 512 MB Burst: 512 MB
IPv4 Addresses: 1 Port: 1000Mbps Control Panel: SolusVM Technical Support: Yes Management: Unmanaged Location: kansas City Price: $4/month

Use this promo code to get 10% discount for the first month.Promo code applies ANY vps packages (except plan 1): ILOVEZEPTOHOST

Order: http://zeptohosting.com/client/cart.php

TOS: http://zeptohosting.com/client/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Payment Methods: paypal

Comments

• Kansas? Where is located? :)

• @robinjoo1 First you need to get some ssl certs on your website and Solus vm installation. No one in their right mind will order from you with out a ssl cert. Sorry, you should not be offering anything till you even get those ssl certs. That is just my opinion.

• @fitvpn said:
    Kansas? Where is located? :)

Kansas City, MO

• @robinjoo1 So seeing that you dont have ssl certs I took a step farther and your lack of basic security to protect yourself and clients does not exist. You should really tighten up those basic items. So your whmcs and solus vm admin areas are open for anyone to come in and try to hack away or whatever ppl do. WHMCS and Solus VM both have docs on how to give yourself extra security.

• @aggressivenetworks said:
    robinjoo1 So seeing that you dont have ssl certs I took a step farther and your lack of basic security to protect yourself and clients does not exist. You should really tighten up those basic items. So your whmcs and solus vm admin areas are open for anyone to come in and try to hack away or whatever ppl do. WHMCS and Solus VM both have docs on how to give yourself extra security.

I will have @latzaf looking into this

• We have are working on it we will fixing these problems as we speak

• @robinjoo1 What is MO? Mongolia,Monaco,Moldova or Montenegro? :)

• Kansas City, Missouri

• Spin around globe, not find that country :( Unknown

• @fitvpn said:
    Spin around globe, not find that country :( Unknown

well a simple google at kansas city missouri
    http://kcmo.gov/

• Any test ip dan file?

• @robohost said:
    Any test ip dan file?

I will have @latzaf looking at that :)
    i only do the solusvm part

• @robinjoo1 I travel to North Korea for couple of weeks, cannot open Google or your link.. no idea why?

• It seems like everyone is trying to find out which DC it's in by asking for the test IP, so let me break the ice.

NetName WHOLESALEINTERNET
    NetHandle NET-69-30-192-0-1

No surprise there.

• yes we are colo with wholesale internet

• To be honest, I said it before on your last thread and ill say it again. Stop using Templates.
    Also hire a logo designer, your logo looks awful. Your website looks rushed.

• @RBH said:
    To be honest, I said it before on your last thread and ill say it again. Stop using Templates.
    Also hire a logo designer, your logo looks awful. Your website looks rushed.

@latzaf made the logo himself

• Yes, in my opinion its horrid.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited September 2014

Hey, just to make sure are you advertising for them or are you a part of their team? because by the looks of it you seem like a person advertising for them? ''ZeptoHosting is a newly form vps provider, They are offering some low cost vps deals'' ''They'' Shouldn't it be We? and also are you even allowed to advertise for them if your not working for them.

correct me if i'm wrong.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited September 2014

Template is from : http://www.freewhmcstemplates.com/ maybe if your going to use a free template change the name of the template. lol

Its the same name in ''view source''.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @Shivam said:
    Hey, just to make sure are you advertising for them or are you a part of their team? because by the looks of it you seem like a person advertising for them? ''ZeptoHosting is a newly form vps provider, They are offering some low cost vps deals'' ''They'' Shouldn't it be We? and also are you even allowed to advertise for them if your not working for them.

correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm co owner @lzataf can confirm that