Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
2x VPS Windows 2012 -VLAN
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

2x VPS Windows 2012 -VLAN

Hey All,

I'm needing to test 2x vps with 2012 loaded to test a hosted exchange environment.

I'm needing it for a few weeks, can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Hello @davenz ,

While we do provide Windows as one of our allowed Templates / Install media, you did not list any budget in this request. Are you looking for something for free at the moment, or are willing to purchase something?

Acting Director of Albino Geek Services Ltd. My Keybase ID ( gh )
    GoodHosting.co | Enterprise KVM Virtual Private Servers | Twitter / Status : @ GoodHostingCo

• i don't mind paying something but not heaps as i only need it for like 2 weeks and bandwidth will be so minimal.

• What Specs are you looking for ?

• bare minimum enough to run 2012 with exchange and the other box for AD in a VLAN environment,

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member, Provider
    edited September 2014

@davenz said:
    bare minimum enough to run 2012 with exchange and the other box for AD in a VLAN environment,

The minimum recommended for Exchange is 8GB RAM.

I've tested Exchange 2013 on 4GB RAM, it worked but it was super slow.

• its not going to be production it purely to see how to get a hosted exchange working. then ill be done with the boxes

• can anyone help me?

• Vultr has private networking if you can work with that?

• It's not cheap with Windows :(