Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i-83 VPS Offline
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i-83 VPS Offline

Any i-83.net client is experiencing offline? My VPS has been offline several hours now. I sent a ticket but still got no answer.

I have the RBX-256-IPv6, 1 year.

Comments

• i83i83 Member
    edited September 2014

Hi @Issam2204, as per the ticket you have filed with us a few hours ago this has been escalated to 2nd line support to be investigated.

The node and network is online and there is an issue booting your container (You have successfully re-installed and started/stopped your VM multiple times this morning); This will be resolved as soon as possible.

• @i83 I have not made a ticket yet but I am getting the same:
    Action Failed: The VPS failed to start

• Any instances affected should now be booting correctly.

In future it would be easier if you can submit a ticket or bump it asking for an update rather than posting direct to LET, LET is not monitored 24/7.

• @i83 thanks :-)

• @Stevie said:
    i83 thanks :-)

No problem, have a great weekend.

• @i83 thanks you made my day with my other ticket, just in time too hehe my birthday is tomorrow :-)

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited September 2014

@Stevie said:
    i83 thanks you made my day with my other ticket, just in time too hehe my birthday is tomorrow :-)

Happy birthday! How old is ye tomorrow?

• Ticket closed.

This discussion has been closed.