Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

I need a cPanel VPS Host That's $25 A Year
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

I need a cPanel VPS Host That's $25 A Year

I need a VPS host that has cPanel.

It needs to have:

1GB of RAM
    2 IP Addresses
    500GB+ Bandwidth
    20GB+ Disk Space

If you can offer this, I'd be glad to talk to you.

Comments

• @owen said:
      I need a VPS host that has cPanel.

It needs to have:

1GB of RAM
      2 IP Addresses
      500GB+ Bandwidth
      20GB+ Disk Space

cPanel license is; $164.95 per year

• Nobody can offer this, unless they want to throw away $150/yr

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
      Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

• @owen said:

So would i, but unfortunately thats not going to happen

I ❤ Laravel

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

Perhaps you could find a reseller account for that prize but even that would be tough

Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
    • Your not going to find a reseller account let alone a cPanel VPS for $25/year haha :p

Onra Host - LowEndTalk's PREMIER, Top-Rated VPS/Cloud and cPanel/WHM Reseller Service Provider - 24/7/365 Premium Support OnraReseller - Free WHMCS, Free SSL Certifcate, Free Dedicated IP, and Free Domain | 24-Hour Account Migration - 60% Off Lifetime

• Why not get a cheap no panel vps and install vestacp... it is a breeze to install and to configure

Thanked by 1netomx
    • jvnadrjvnadr Member
      edited September 2014

said: I need a VPS host that has cPanel

VPS? No way!

OnraHost said: Your not going to find a reseller account let alone a cPanel VPS for $25/year haha :p

But for this price (and less, 20$ per year) you can have a yearly reseller account with BuyVM.net:

• Dedicated ip to you!
      • CPanel / WHMCS
      • 20GB HDD raid 10
      • 1TB bandwidth
      • Unlimited clients / domains / sql etc.

https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?a=add&pid=1344

Highly recommended, very stable, good support and great in specs (it's like you have a managed vps, even got jailed ssh access for basic tasks)

• If a program actually fits in memory and has enough disk space, it is guaranteed to crash.
      • If such a program has not crashed yet, it is waiting for a critical moment before it crashes.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider

I'd like to lease a 2000 sqft. house in Colorado for $12000/year, must include a brand new 2014 Subaru for free. :)

Thanked by 1netomx
      -Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
      Need backup space? Check out BackupDragon
    • wychwych Member
      edited September 2014

Your kidding right?

Go reseller, if you can even find one.

Taking a hiatus.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

cPanel License is around $10-15 per month, you've got no chance I'm afraid.

Consider a reseller package, probably stand more of a chance, but even with your budget you're still pushing it.

WebSound - Affordable, reliable hosting solutions
      UK SSD Web & Reseller Hosting

• NekkiNekki Moderator

Since this was clearly a mental request, I think I'm going to lock this rather than just have more people pop up and tell the guy he's not going to get this.

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith Mark_R
    This discussion has been closed.