Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Node Ares down ... @ Atlanta -- REVERSEHOSTS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Node Ares down ... @ Atlanta -- REVERSEHOSTS

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
edited September 2014 in Reviews

just noticed, after reversehosts not replying to pm's and support tickets, node Ares at Atlanta.

i just dont know what will happen to my data as well for the data for others.

this error shows up "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later" when i try to access via the solusvm panel.

anybody around from reversehosts to take a look of the matter.

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

though they have beev a good provider, but since some time, there seems to be some issues.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Add reversehosts to your title.

I've never heard of them...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Deadpooling maybe ?

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited September 2014

@ftpit said:
    Deadpooling maybe ?

Don't assume *too quickly.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@eddynetweb said:
    Don't assume to quickly.

Too*

• @netomx said:
    Too*

Thanked by 1netomx

the box in active, but still no updates on the ticket or nothing as official statement from them...

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Would not recommend this provider due to unstable uptimes, i gave up on the vps, its just idling at the moment

@risharde said:
    Would not recommend this provider due to unstable uptimes, i gave up on the vps, its just idling at the moment

i am also thinking about transferring...

• Really sucks, they were a good company. Lately they've been lacking in support, I thought the Las Vegas/San Diego move would be a new start for them, but it looks like it might be close to the end. Really hope they'll recover, but seeing as its a $10/yr box. I'm not holding my breath.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2014

IMO, they maybe will deadpool soon. In July their Datacenter did deadpool in a night and they lost all servers there. After a couple of days, one of the two owners left the company and the other one tried to clean up the mess buying emergency nodes (without the ability and time for negotiations and research to achieve better agreements) to move all their clinets from the deadpooled DC to the new one in other location (with all the data lost, of course). Since then, it seem to did some try to do damage control (as of their answers in LET and WHT) but, recently, they disappeared from here, WHT and from their Twitter. A lot of clients are telling that they do not receive even answers to the help desk.

So, good luck with that...

PS. Before that they were indeed a good company
    PS2. My vps is still working, but I don't use it because I am not sure about the future of this provider... Maybe if he shows up here and clear his name?

the vps is again down and not pinging

and still there is no reply