Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it ok to sell GVH VPS's?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is it ok to sell GVH VPS's?

jeromezajeromeza Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

I've got 3x GVH VPS's i'd like to sell as i'm simply not using them any longer.

Are they transferable to other users?

Node    CH2
Memory  768 MB
Disk Space  50 GB
Bandwidth 1.66 GB of 1.95 TB Used / 1.95 TB Free
Next Due Date: 03/03/2015
Billing Cycle: Annually
Amount Paid: $14.85 USD

Node    TX3V2
Memory  5 GB
Disk Space  250 GB
Bandwidth 0 KB of 48.83 TB Used / 48.83 TB Free
Next Due Date: 03/05/2015
Amount Paid: $44.85 USD

Node    NY1V2
Memory  768 MB
Disk Space  10 GB
Bandwidth 0 KB of 24.41 TB Used / 24.41 TB Free
Next Due Date: 02/26/2015
Amount Paid: $8.00 USD

Comments

• Why not ask @jnguyen ?

• @GoodHosting - mainly because i've lost track of who the GVH rep is here, with all the past drama...

• @jeromeza and you couldn't open a support ticket to inquire.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @PcJamesy - I figured i'd get a better and quicker response here tbh...

• Good luck finding a buyer.

Thanked by 2ATHK NewforVPS
  • @GoodHosting maybe a potential buyer, please PM him :v

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @windytime90 said:
    GoodHosting maybe a potential buyer, please PM him :v

HAHA, NO.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Or it is just another paid discussion. Better lock it now, so it can disappear. Since this is not the provider's support forum.

Thanked by 2Amitz NewforVPS
  • @hoczaj said:
    Or it is just another paid discussion. Better lock it now, so it can disappear. Since this is not the provider's support forum.

More than likely.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2014

@hoczaj said:
    Or it is just another paid discussion. Better lock it now, so it can disappear. Since this is not the provider's support forum.

Yes, with little Jon thanking the OP, but not answering the question. Smartass. I would lock this thread as the question is just made for a ticket and not for a forum post. Have reported the thread to the team.

Thanked by 1NewforVPS
  • The first is transferable. The second and third are not.

• @jnguyen - how do you make the distinction of whats transferable and what isn't?

• @jeromeza said:
    jnguyen - how do you make the distinction of whats transferable and what isn't?

www.random.org

Thanked by 2zionvps Mark_R
  • @jeromeza said:
    jnguyen - how do you make the distinction of whats transferable and what isn't?

Those really old legacy plans from last year that were yearlies with crazy amounts of bandwidth are not transferable. Offering those plans nearly bankrupted us so whoever purchased them can't transfer them to anyone else.

• @jnguyen said:
    Those really old legacy plans from last year that were yearlies with crazy amounts of bandwidth are not transferable. Offering those plans nearly bankrupted us so whoever purchased them can't transfer them to anyone else.

But they can continue to renew them... Logic....

Thanked by 1Brad
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

ATHK said: Logic....

That's a cursed word.

• ATHK said: But they can continue to renew them... Logic....

Imagine what people would say if they didn't renew them though. There hasn't been a post (yet) about how the horrible GVH is renewing plans.

• GoodHosting said: HAHA, NO.

Just a joke :D

• @jnguyen said:

And you didn't even offer me a partitial refund, even though I push more than 15TB/month on one of these, lol.

• Those really old legacy plans from last year that were yearlies

1. Next Due Date: 03/03/2015
    2. Next Due Date: 03/05/2015
    3. Next Due Date: 02/26/2015

Looks like they are all yearlies, and the purchase dates are within a two week period in 2014. So ....

upfreak said: aid: jnguyen - how do you make the distinction of whats transferable and what isn't?

www.random.org

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited September 2014

@tr1cky said:
    And you didn't even offer me a partial <- (spelling error there) refund, especially because I push more than 15TB/month on one of these, lol.

Fixed that for you

• @jnguyen said:

I'm sorry for not being a native American, actually I am pretty glad that I'm not.

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited September 2014

@tr1cky said:
    I'm sorry for not being a native American, actually I am pretty glad that I'm not.

Cannot agree with you. I am Vietnamese, but I admire American so much. :)
    By the way, @jeromeza: If you cannot transfer your VPS, can you please give me one :D