Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi - 2xSSD, 30IPs, under $100 - hosting reselling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi - 2xSSD, 30IPs, under $100 - hosting reselling

postcdpostcd Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello dear LowEndTalk members,

im looking for company/datacenter to offer me physical dedi server in any location for VPS and shared hosting reselling (higher number of abuse).

CPU min. 4c 8t
RAM min. 24gb
HDD min. 2x120gb must be SSD, or 4x10k rpm
NET 100mbit/s. unlimitted preferably, or limitted, but no additional charges if some of my client suddenly use more bandwidth (my server use around up to 3TB/mo. roughly)
IPs 29IPv4 + very cheap under $2 possibly to buy additional
Abuse reports handling: 48 hours resolution time, then suspend violating IP, not whole dedicated server.
The people on my server usually do phishing, spam, spreading malicious software. I usually reply to complaint in 24 hours by suspending violating account and possibly ban violator IP/client account. Im open to cooperate and implement things to prevent this abuse, but im getting like 4-5 abuse reports monthly from datacenter and i need new datacenter to value me as a client so they dont suspend whole server (i would treat it as a disaster for me), but only violating IPs assigned to this server.

When i order, it can be purchase monthly for like 2 years, i appreciate price like $75/mo. or like 90-$100 for unlimited traffic and 240gb ssds. 64ips would be good. thank you for offers

Comments

• @postcd said:

The people on my server usually do phishing, spam, spreading malicious software. I usually reply to complaint in 24 hours by suspending violating account and possibly ban violator IP/client account. Im open to cooperate and implement things to prevent this abuse, but im getting like 4-5 abuse reports monthly from datacenter and i need new datacenter to value me as a client so they dont suspend whole server (i would treat it as a disaster for me), but only violating IPs assigned to this server.

Maybe instead of switching providers, you should consider hosting better customers?

• You need to not be hosting phishing, spam, spreading malicious software customers.

• I think he meant to put an "if" in front of The people on my server usually ... Coz only with the if does it make sense

• Maybe bump up your fraud checking procedures?

• Are you willing to pay quarterly?

• jnguyen said: Are you willing to pay quarterly?

Are you willing to make him an offer?

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited September 2014

@jnguyen said:
    Are you willing to pay quarterly?

Thank You, yes, im willing to pay that way if the company is reliable and i find them helpfull. i prefer monthly payment.
    Regarding abuse, i dont tolerate it, i just need to get report of illegal activity to suspend violating account/client. Im using maxmind in whmcs and also have script for scanning filesystem against bad scripts. But as mentioned there are like 2-6 reports monthly, like some phishing page (i faced these: bank,paypal,gmail), fake company sites (sending mails pretending to be DHL and more.), malicious script spreading trojan or i got spamcop mail. i react usually within 24hrs, but if not, i need provider suspend violating ip, not server main ip. thats essential for me that i can relly on server provider that server just dont get offline.
    PS: im not leaving my current provider, he is not kicking me, i just need second server to grow.

• E3-1240v3 Quad Core with HyperThreading (8 vCPUS total)

2x 120GB Intel SSD

32GB DDR3 RAM

29 IP Addresses

20TB Bandwidth, 1Gbit Port

Buffalo, New York location

$96/month recurring PAID MONTHLY

$89/month recurring PAID QUARTERLY ($267/quarter)

PM me if you would like this deal.

• Processor : Xeon E3 1225 V2 (3.2Ghz)
    HDD :2x120 GB SSD
    Ram :32GB DDR3 ECC
    Port : 1 Gbps
    Guaranteed bandwidth : 250 Mbps
    Traffic : Unmetered

$89.00 (2 YEARS)
    $95.00 month

• @jnguyen

It's people like who who knowingly host clients who are deliberately hosting people who spread malware. No wonder many CC IPs get blacklisted... I bet a large number of the blacklists are thanks to you.

Thanked by 2netomx ATHK
  • @DalekOfSkaro said:
    jnguyen

It's people like who who knowingly host clients who are deliberately hosting people who spread malware. No wonder many CC IPs get blacklisted... I bet a large number of the blacklists are thanks to you.

That's true, is rather difficult to accept that someone always report ips

by spam.

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited September 2014

jason25 said: That's true, is rather difficult to accept that someone always report ips

It's just ridiculous... We reject dedicated servers orders on daily basis because they are from known spammers who are willing to pay 10x the normal cost just to get servers with large IP allotments. It's a lot of money, but from people who will bring hassle.

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    It's just ridiculous... We reject dedicated servers orders on daily basis because they are from known spammers who are willing to pay 10x the normal cost just to get servers with large IP allotments. It's a lot of money, but from people who will bring hassle.

I had a ROSKO spammer offer me $5 - $10 per IP for a /24 and we turned him down so quickly. Didn't even think about it.

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro
  • @DalekOfSkaro said:

I do not understand your comment.

what is clear is that those who are in this business know how annoying spam and abuse of this

• @jason25 said:
    what is clear is that those who are in this business know how annoying spam and abuse of this

Most do, but it is then upto the companies operating practices on how to handle the requests.

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro
  • Steven_F said: I had a ROSKO spammer offer me $5 - $10 per IP for a /24 and we turned him down so quickly. Didn't even think about it.

Yep, same here. We just choose not to deal with it. It's not worth the effort.

jason25 said: what is clear is that those who are in this business know how annoying spam and abuse of this

Everyone knows how annoying spam is, but is everyone willing to deal with it? No.

wych said: Most do, but it is then upto the companies operating practices on how to handle the requests.

Exactly.

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Exactly.

No

I am giving my proposal, but did not bring about the spam

Greetings

• I'm not giving OP an offer unless he clarifies why he hosts phishing customers.

I would compel other hosts cough @jnguyen cough to do the same.

• I think that what the OP is trying to say is that he doesn't knowingly host these clients. The OP is willing to take further steps to correct these issues, but is more than likely being ejected from a different DC which is why he's probably looking for a deal from this community.

He's looking for a provider that basically doesn't shoot first and ask questions later. I find it funny that he knows what most of his clients do, though.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • :)
    Gallaeaho is quite right
    i think i already mentioned most of the things in my 2 above posts of this thread.
    i do not host anything that i know is illegal. i do not invite anyone to host illegal thing. but new customers may host bad thing and if you are a bulk shared hosting provider (like hostgator, namecheap etc.), you know you cant eliminate all bad/possible bad content ontime or at all. (im a witness of it, your experience may be other). Please along with your offer, mention company url, i pay only via order form on the website. thank you

• @jason25 said:
    Processor : Xeon E3 1225 V2 (3.2Ghz)
    HDD :2x120 GB SSD
    Ram :32GB DDR3 ECC
    Port : 1 Gbps
    Guaranteed bandwidth : 250 Mbps
    Traffic : Unmetered

$89.00 (2 YEARS)
    $95.00 month

i like this offer if it contains 30 IPv4, i would prefer 2x240gb ssds

• Hi, contact us via https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php - will send you a custom quote

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited September 2014

thx for your posts

@concerto49 said:
    Hi, contact us via https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php - will send you a custom quote

i expected You may offer the server, i submitted a ticket for details

• postcd said: i expected You may offer the server, i submitted a ticket for details

Member of sales will get to it.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@postcd said:

If you follow up on abuse issues "usually" within 24 hours and "possibly" terminate the violator, then you have an insufficient understanding of your role as the hosting provider in fighting abuse.

If you receive new customers and they immediately begin to use your service for spam, phishing, hosting malware, then you need to immediately remove the problem from your network. If they are an established customer and one of these issues crop up, then you have the opportunity to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • thx B.Harisson.
    regarding server, i still did not found, the one concerto49 offered was around $40 over my budget

• just wanted to update this. Im still looking for the provider

• @postcd said:
    just wanted to update this. Im still looking for the provider

With all the offers over your budget maybe best to make some changes on requirements?

• @concerto49 said:
    maybe best to make some changes on requirements?

yes, regarding IPs i need just 29 IPs and regarding HDDs its not necessary to be SSD raid. i think SAS HDD raid 1 or basic HDD Raid1 + small SSD is ok