Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Custom and "Cheap" VPS ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Custom and "Cheap" VPS ?

yeradisyeradis Member
edited June 2012 in General

I'm looking for any "offer" for a custom vps, but a really customized with my specification... because there exists custom offers but are using a slider that increase all values and not those you really want....

update:
I'm looking for something like this:

4-8 Gb Ram no burstable ram ddr3 maybe xD
40-50Gb hdd (with 90Mb/s minimum)
2Tb bandwith or less
4 cores single thread o multithread 2Hz minimum

What i really like is something for Java developement/testing that does not cost all my salary xDDD

Comments

• VictorVictor Member

Have you tried emailing the providers directly with your specifications for a quote? I think that'd be the best way to go about it.

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • @victor that will be the next step, this question is like google button "i'm feeling lucky" but with human opinions xD

• AndriAndri Member
    edited June 2012

Afaik, @Damian and @KuJoe provide custom vps. Both are good provider. You can ask them.

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • AmfyAmfy Member

@yeradis take a look at http://www.de-punkt.de/vserver.html (KVM based servers and redundant storage)

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

We can provide custom VPS as well :)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited June 2012

Maybe you should talk more about what you want/are looking for so that providers can get a better grasp at what you want cough cough. :P

Personally for me, I've been fine with the plans that providers here have provided.

• rds100rds100 Member

So what are the custom specs you want and at what price?

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited June 2012

VPS6 too. I have a custom one :P

Note: And is cool because you can configure it in the website and you don't have to contact the provider :)

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • yeradisyeradis Member
    edited June 2012

thanks you very much for your lines.

@rds100 I'm looking for something like this:

4-8 Gb Ram no burstable ram ddr3 maybe xD
    40-50Gb hdd (with 90Mb/s minimum)
    2Tb bandwith or less
    4 cores single thread o multithread 2Hz minimum

• @yomero thats nice, no contacting the provider is really good, because if there is a slider for selection your spec, should be a place for customize every aspect you want

• MrDOSMrDOS Member

Cheap? There's no way in hell anything with those specs'll be cheap. In fact, it's probably going to be cheaper to get a discount dedi than a VPS.

• yomeroyomero Member

@MrDOS said: Cheap? There's no way in hell anything with those specs'll be cheap. In fact, it's probably going to be cheaper to get a discount dedi than a VPS.

Well, he didn'ts said his exact budget, so we can't laugh at it until then :P

• @yomero said: @MrDOS said: Cheap? There's no way in hell anything with those specs'll be cheap. In fact, it's probably going to be cheaper to get a discount dedi than a VPS.

Well, he didn'ts said his exact budget, so we can't laugh at it until then :P

Right @yomero! xDDDD

but @MrDOS has right, is a shame that a VPS usually is expensive than a dedicated O_O or even more expensive that a pc leasing program O_O

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Sent you a message mate, I have some resources spare so might be able to help depending on your definition of cheap... ;-)

Thanked by 1yeradis
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I can vouch that @CVPS_Chris can give you an excellent price

• Thanks @Oliver for your support

now i´m trying his package... fits my needs. need to run some bench on it

thanks @CVPS_Chris for contacting me

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Did you find a provider?

• @Nic_A yes! the provider is Ransom IT --> @Oliver

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

@Oliver could you also pm me the offer?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

pm me and will try to fit your needs and budget

• PM me for a picture of a pie!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • vanarpvanarp Member

If you are comfortable, can you post the offer here..?

Sent you a PM vanarp. :-)

Thanked by 1vanarp
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

its very good and very tempting

Better be quick because I don't have much capacity left. ;-)

• @MrDos i was lucky and avoided the travel to the hell xD and got something from @oliver

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I'm curious now! A great offer from Australia?

• @yeradis i could recommend a vps of http://www.de-punkt.de/vserver.html just like @Amfy already said...note here...everything is there under the german data privacy law...

Not in Australia, I have dedicated servers in Europe and US as well. Sent you a PM.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Are you building some secret circle? Oliver please unveil the secret or you will pass the rest of your life pm-ing it :P

Thanked by 3Victor djvdorp yeradis