Looking for a tutorial writer
I'm looking for someone to write at least 2 and up to 4 tutorials each month for LowEndBox. This will be a paid position where you will be paid per written tutorial.
These are the requirements for the position:
- Tutorials must be detailed
- Tutorials must be exclusive to LowEndBox
- Tutorials must not be a simple rewrite of another tutorial
- Tutorials must cover a technical subject not already featured on LowEndBox
- The subject is yours to pick
Anyone interested feel free to PM me to discuss pay and any other conditions. After a trial tutorial we will see if there's a match and whether you will get the position or not.
Feel free to ask questions here should there be any.
I recommend Prometeus, the best provider ever!