Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THIS JUST IN: QuadraNet InfraCloud now in Los Angeles, Dallas & Miami! Cloud Servers from $5.81/MO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

THIS JUST IN: QuadraNet InfraCloud now in Los Angeles, Dallas & Miami! Cloud Servers from $5.81/MO

QuadraNet: Data Center Ingenuity, Made Simple.

THIS JUST IN: QuadraNet has released its new InfraCloud product in Dallas, Texas, and Miami, Florida, now offering cloud hosting in 3 geographically diverse locations!

As one of the leading providers of dedicated servers, colocation, and cloud hosting in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami, QuadraNet has been serving the hosting industry for well over a decade. QuadraNet's award-winning support is provided by our 24x7x365 NOC - your servers are online 24x7, and we'll be here to support them 24x7, guaranteed.

Billing rates:

vCores: $00.003555/Core

RAM: $00.000005/MB

Disk space: $00.000195/GB

Bandwidth: $0.01/GB

IPv4 Addresses: (First Free!) Additional $0.002/hour

Looking to get up and running quickly, or need somewhere to start? Our Quick Plans can help!

InfraBlue

vCores: 1

Memory: 512MB

Disk Space: 15GB

Swap Space: 1GB

Bandwidth: 1000GB

Hourly: $00.0079

Monthly: $5.81

Available in: Los Angeles, Dallas, and Miami

ORDER NOW

More InfraCloud packages can be found via our website! http://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

Test IP Addresses / Files:

Los Angeles - http://www.quadranet.com/company/los-angeles/

Dallas - http://www.quadranet.com/company/dallas/

Miami - http://www.quadranet.com/company/miami/

The InfraCloud Advantage

• 99.999% Uptime
  • Blazing fast storage platforms
  • Instantaneous scaling
  • Backed by our 24x7x365 phone and help desk support
  • Instant OS reloads via our 100% customized cloud panel

Multitude of OS options available

- CentOS 5 or 6

- Debian 7.0

- Fedora 18 or 19

- FreeBSD 9.2 or 10.0

- Gentoo 12.1

- RHEL 5.9 or 6.4

- Ubuntu 13.04 or 14.04

- Windows Server 2008 or 2012

New features include:

Secondary disk support – clients can now add a secondary disk to their instance and mount it to a mountpoint of their choosing.

IPv6 support – clients can now add an “IPv6″ interface to their network and then add a new IPv6 IP to the interface.

Asia Optimized IP support – clients can now add “AO”, or “Asia Optimized” IPv4 addresses to Los Angeles cloud instances. These IPs use additional carriers that are optimized specifically for traffic destined for Asian countries.

Speed improvements – general work has been done to significantly optimize performance on the cloud website. Listing instances and performing tasks will now complete faster and the management portal as a whole should be far more responsive.

Features coming soon:

Snapshot support – clients will be able to create a snapshot of their InfraCloud instances, enabling them to perform full backups or restore existing snapshots in a single click.

**Want more information? **

Give us a call or email us: T: 1-888-5-QUADRA (578-2372)

E: [email protected]

W: http://www.quadranet.com

Comments

• I like that pricing structure, I hope others follow suit.

• No special offer? :(

• ricardo said: I like that pricing structure, I hope others follow suit.

Thank You! Our pricing structure essentially allows clients to customize their cloud server down to exactly what they require in terms of CPU cores, storage, RAM, etc. We also offer "Quick Plans" which are basically pre-customized specs, you can view the 3 Quick Plans we have here: http://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

After your order, when creating your cloud instance you'll be able to customize your specs accordingly if you do not wish to use a "Quick Plan."

P.S. Anyone here in the Los Angeles area? Feel free to PM me to schedule a tour of our facility, we'd love to show you around! ;)

For those who aren't, no worries! Take a virtual tour of one of our Los Angeles datacenter floors (Penthouse) on Google Inside Street View!

• I've noticed the ability to deploy in new location few days ago though

• edited September 2014

johnlth93 said: I've noticed the ability to deploy in new location few days ago though

It was still a very recent expansion, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Additionally I wanted to mention that we now support adding a secondary disk to your cloud instance with ease, you can select to have it mounted to a mountpoint of your choice. (just in case you haven't noticed!)

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity, thank you for choosing QuadraNet!

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    We sincerely appreciate the opportunity, thank you for choosing QuadraNet!

Well I am looking forward for the upcoming snapshot fuction, that's just what I need as I host my main production website there.

Pricing wise is definitely unbeatable coming from QuadraNet, so kudos to you guys =)

• Out of curiosity, what happens re: pricing if I require 128MB in the first day of the node going live, but only 20MB afterwards? apt-get and yum can be pretty demanding for memory. Do you charge the 128MB for the month? Also, can you resize the specs "as you go"?

• johnlth93 said: Well I am looking forward for the upcoming snapshot fuction, that's just what I need as I host my main production website there.

Pricing wise is definitely unbeatable coming from QuadraNet, so kudos to you guys =)

Hi John,

Thanks for the kind words! Our developers are working on the snapshot feature, which will be available to all clients at no additional charge when it is publicly released.

ricardo said: Out of curiosity, what happens re: pricing if I require 128MB in the first day of the node going live, but only 20MB afterwards? apt-get and yum can be pretty demanding for memory. Do you charge the 128MB for the month? Also, can you resize the specs "as you go"?

Hi Ricardo!

The bare minimum specification requirements with InfraCloud are: 1 vCPU core, 512MB RAM, 5GB storage, and 1GB swap. From there on, you can scale resources up accordingly.

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Thanks for the kind words! Our developers are working on the snapshot feature, which will be available to all clients at no additional charge when it is publicly released.

Interesting, any limitation as in how many snapshot can be taken or any storage limit?
    If the snapshot going to be manually taken by customer or will there be automated snapshot?

• Ah, minimums, takes the shine off that pricing model for me. I thought the lowest price point was priced into the vCPU.

• Does it include private network between locations?

• DylanDylan Member
    edited September 2014

I love how that video makes it look like everyone except the CEO shares the same one little office.

Anyways, InfraCloud's LA instances seem pretty good in my experience but I have to ask about the "99.999% Uptime" mentioned in this post. Is that an all-around guarantee, like it sounds? The website says "99.999% network uptime SLA," and the SLA itself says it doesn't cover "service interruption due to server-related outages."

• johnlth93 said: Interesting, any limitation as in how many snapshot can be taken or any storage limit? If the snapshot going to be manually taken by customer or will there be automated snapshot?

This is something that is in the works between Kate and our development team, I do not have too much specific details about it yet as it is not something we are ready to release yet - however when I do I will let you know.

@MiguelQ said:
    Does it include private network between locations?

Not at this time, this is a highly requested feature that we are working on implementing.

@Dylan said:
    I love how that video makes it look like everyone except the CEO shares the same one little office.

That's just the office in which the interviews were being conducted in :p We have many offices in our Los Angeles datacenter/headquarters, on the 9th floor of our facility we have our support NOC is a wide open room with many workstations, and we have separate offices on that floor as well for other departments, for example our provisioning department has their own office and network engineering department has their own separate offices too.

On the penthouse floor, a number of different staff members have their own office, while the sales office shares a big space with multiple desks/work stations, and we also have a front desk receptionist in the PH floor as well.

We operate over six floors in our Los Angeles facility in which we have datacenters and offices in, so we figured that it'd be easier to just conduct the interviews for the video in ONE office in the Penthouse, instead of jumping around all over the place :)

For a virtual tour of our Penthouse facility (if you click through the doors you'll be able to actually see our PH offices! Neat, eh?), go here: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.048149,118.255018,3a,90y,274.26h,76.06t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sV03YAoCuh0MAAAQJOOcT7g!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1

However, your feedback is sincerely appreciated and has been duly noted.

@Dylan said:
    Anyways, InfraCloud's LA instances seem pretty good in my experience but I have to ask about the "99.999% Uptime" mentioned in this post. Is that an all-around guarantee, like it sounds? The website says "99.999% network uptime SLA," and the SLA itself says it doesn't cover "service interruption due to server-related outages."

Our SLA is 99.999% network uptime.

Thank You!

• Nice looking place y'all got over there!

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam
  • catalystium said: Nice looking place y'all got over there!

Thanks!