Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50GB 3TB in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50GB 3TB in Europe

sandrosandro Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

What are the cheapest services in Europe you know of that offer at least 50 or 100GB of storage and at least 3TB? CPU could be 1 vcore and 256MB of RAM is enough.

Oh and no inbound traffic counted!

Comments

• Are you looking for cheap as in the cheapest possible, or cheap but reliable (which won't be a couple of dollars a month)?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can do the following in NL:

75 GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage
    3 GB DDR3 RAM
    3 TB Premium Bandwidth (Free Inbound)
    1 Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    Alpha WildCard SSL Free

$6.50/Month / $48/Year

NL - https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

• Seems it's a good deal

• i-83.net do Unmetered ports.

• sandrosandro Member
    edited September 2014

hostnoob said: Are you looking for cheap as in the cheapest possible, or cheap but reliable (which won't be a couple of dollars a month)?

Both, I just wanna see what my options are.

• VMbox said: We can do the following in NL:

75 GB RAID10 SSD Cached Storage

3 GB DDR3 RAM
    3 TB Premium Bandwidth (Free Inbound)
    1 Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 Address
    Alpha WildCard SSL Free

$6.50/Month / $48/Year

NL - https://my.vmbox.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Is it possible to get a custom setup? For instance get a higher BW and/or space but with just 256MB of RAM?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@sandro said:
    Is it possible to get a custom setup? For instance get a higher BW and/or space but with just 256MB of RAM?

Unfortunately not.

• @sandro said:

GVH. Some people had bad experiences, mine has been fine. They are cheap enough to try for a month.

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@hostnoob said:
    GVH. Some people had bad experiences, mine has been fine. They are cheap enough to try for a month.

in Europe.

• @wych said:

in Europe.

Ah yeah they've left NL completely now. my bad

• @hostnoob said:
    Ah yeah they've left NL completely now. my bad

Wouldn't surprise me.

• sandrosandro Member
    edited September 2014

I really don't get why the "storage" plans force you those huge amount of RAM. I thought that RAM would be more important than BW/HDD since RAM takes the resources for other boxes on the same node. In my world they're called storage because used for storage only not to run a 1GB database.

• Any suggestion maybe I should go for custom plans to get what I want?

• Now that kimsufi €4.99 is always available I would assume that's the best you can get in Europe.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2014

Iperweb had 384MB Memory and 8GB HDD and 3TB Traffic OVZ box, maybe they can put one back to stock and put a disk upgradede on it. It was about 22$ Yearly

• @Infinity580 said:
    Iperweb had 384MB Memory and 8GB HDD and 3TB Traffic OVZ box, maybe they can put one back to stock and put a disk upgradede on it. It was about 22$ Yearly

Thanks, I'll try. BTW cool website in the signature :)

• Check the link in my sig ;)

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

Hi Sandro!

We offer VPS plans with Virtualizor control panel and unmetered 1000Mbps bandwidth starting with 50 GB of storage and 512 MB of RAM at €4.99/mo. I will be happy to offer you a 50% off for the first month however if you are interested with 15 money back guarantee! If you are still looking for a VPS with such specifications, here is the plan:

Storage: 50 GB
    RAM: 512 MB
    Bandwidth: Unmetered 1000Mbps
    CPU Cores: 1
    Control Panel: Virtualizor
    IPv4: 1
    Virtualization: OpenVZ
    Monthly price: €4.99 /mo. (50% discount for the first month: 2.49 EUR)

or if you are looking for a custom server, you may feel free to message me and I will be happy to set it up for you! All of the VPS servers are located in France, Paris

You may take a look at all of the plans at https://verelox.com/vps.php

Thanked by 1sandro
  • Thank you I will definitely consider your offer when I'm ready to test what I'm developing.