Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much does my domain worth?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much does my domain worth?

I have a blog running with the domain vmvps(dot)com for three years. I'm not for improving traffic from here since all posts are written by Chinese. I just want to know the value of my domain from your sight. Thanks to all.

Comments

• I'm a professional domain valuator and your domain's value is $2.

Warm Regards,

Domain Valuator

• I have Thai/Hebrew/French website called hfdsuohafgkdhgkhdfs.com, OP could you tell me how much my domain worth?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @srvrpro you are really as proffessional as I can expect. :P

@zhuanyi It seems that it can't stop anyone regarding this post as a traffic attracting. That's fine. Thank you for your kindness.

• Why do you want to know?

• @VMVPS said:
    srvrpro you are really as proffessional as I can expect. :P

zhuanyi It seems that it can't stop anyone regarding this post as a traffic attracting. That's fine. Thank you for your kindness.

Don't really think you are attracting traffic, but honestly questions like this are meaningless, LowEndTalk to us means a lot but to someone who is not in this industry it doesn't mean anything. There is no market for domains in general because it is an unique item, so if you want to sell it, find a buyer and how much the buyer is willing to buy it for is how much it worth.

• @DarioX Because someone want to buy it. I don't want to make it that clear. But since someone became unfriendly about my post. I think I should say it out...

• zhuanyi said: I have Thai/Hebrew/French website called hfdsuohafgkdhgkhdfs.com, OP could you tell me how much my domain worth?

You have to pay us $$$ for this. Its worth is huge in respect of nothing.

• Your site is worth $42,000 Dollars

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You should ask this on a chinese forum.

• One jillion dollars, plus VAT.

Thanked by 2netomx TheKiller
  • @ztec said:
    You should ask this on a chinese forum.

This.

Also PM what your looking for it, I may be interested.

• @zhuanyi I can't agreed more. VM and VPS mean nothing to those who are not involved with related industry. I am considering about the price a buyer are offering and that's why I want to know if it is worthy to selling it. Well, now, I think I have my answer. Thanks to all replied in this post.

• @Shivam I think you are just too nice, but thank you. :p BTW, I really expect you can offer more deals except for OVH so that I have a chance to report your offer.

• Honestly a very rough guess, the domain itself could get you $500 easily enough. There would be more value in the person acquiring the website too, and the value of that totally depends on any traffic it gets and how targeted the traffic is.

• VMVPS ? What you on about, and my calculation is based of your monthly visitors and your income for CPC Banners which is roughly around 16,000 / year your visitors are 15 k / month. But meh thats the top price you'd get but i guess nobody would buy it that expensive and tbh this is an English forum so i doubt anyone would give you advice couldn't understand anything on your website xD. But yeah i'd say you'd get around $10,000 maybe if you get a good buyer much more who knows good luck

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks for having us on first page :). Though that offer is out of stock.

• @FtpIt_Radi Yes, I really prefer some of your offers owing to the price. Please do not let me down. ;P

@MarkTurner Well, it really makes sense! Thank you! ;)

• @ricardo Thank you for your reply. I think you do help me a lot on this!

• Your selling point shouldn't be the domain but your actual site if you earn 16k per year on average and have say what 1k visits per month your best bet is to sum that up into a price you're happy with.

Remember that 16k a year is nice pocket money especially if you have a job on top.

If its just a domain only purchase you can always take your visitors with you ;)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@VMVPS said:
    FtpIt_Radi Yes, I really prefer some of your offers owing to the price. Please do not let me down. ;P

Hehehe, you can post the new ones from LEB. :)

• ztecztec Member
    edited September 2014

@Shivam said:
    VMVPS ? What you on about, and my calculation is based of your monthly visitors and your income for CPC Banners which is roughly around 16,000 / year your visitors are 15 k / month. But meh thats the top price you'd get but i guess nobody would buy it that expensive and tbh this is an English forum so i doubt anyone would give you advice couldn't understand anything on your website xD. But yeah i'd say you'd get around $10,000 maybe if you get a good buyer much more who knows good luck

Chinese clicks aren't worth a lot. I'd guess 80c/1k views for a cpm model, probably even less. I have no clue where the $10 000,- comes from. Maybe massive affiliate sales. I need more facts to consider your post anything to realistic.

• Its a overall stat website that makes a estimate depending on page views , income for banners etc

• WHT Is worth like 3 Million