Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM down?

TazTaz Member
edited June 2012 in General

Just wanted to browse their site and looks like the main domain is out?

It's not just you! http://buyvm.net looks down from here.

@francisco everything ok?

Comments

• Its up here.

• TazTaz Member

ya looks like a short outage. No biggy.

• yomeroyomero Member

Dafuq!? Chicken? xDDD

• Does anyone have a Pingdom-like report on BuyVM's uptime over the past 30 days or so?

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

BuyVM crew rarely posts here anymore, and they don't miss LET according to Franciso.

• Ya my node (node45) is down I got 3 times down nnotifications from my pingdom account.

• Node45 have some problem i think. luckily today my presentation is not on that server.... Phew.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2012

@martip07 said: Ya my node (node45) is down I got 3 times down nnotifications from my pingdom account.

We're working with egi to see what's up with a few of the nodes. There is a batch of nodes that didn't take kindly to the simple power cut over we did last night. I'll have it back in shape pretty quick.

Francisco

• @taipres said: BuyVM crew rarely posts here anymore, and they don't miss LET according to Franciso.

I wonder why that would be..

Thanked by 3DeletedUser yomero lbft

@NinjaHawk said: Just wanted to browse their site and looks like the main domain is out?

It's not just you! http://buyvm.net looks down from here.

@francisco everything ok?

It's very much possible it was just a small flood or Aldryic restarted lighttpd.

And I'm done with LET for the day :)

Thanks everyone,

Francisco

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@djvdorp said: I wonder why that would be..

+10000000000000000

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco ya everything is normal :)

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • I miss @francisco and @aldryic over here. Place is not the same without them.
    let the haters begin

@djvdorp said: let the haters begin

I know :( where's the burbon now? and the pony jokes?

• @djvdorp said: I miss @francisco and @aldryic over here. Place is not the same without them.

No one to troll the trolls :(.

• @netomx @mrladoodle @djvdorp Why did they even stop coming over here? I saw some post where @Aldryic was "missed" and mentioned, and @Francisco started talking, just not sure where that thread derailed to however.

• subigosubigo Member

@eastonch said: @netomx @mrladoodle @djvdorp Why did they even stop coming over here? I saw some post where @Aldryic was "missed" and mentioned, and @Francisco started talking, just not sure where that thread derailed to however.

My conspiracy theory: They stopped posting shortly after a bunch of people on IRC were talking about how they'd never use BuyVM based on Aldryic's posts on here.

• maybe they are little bit busy with their new "toy"... @francisco i prefer for atlanta location.. :P
    i insist.. :D

• TazTaz Member

@subigo if that is true, bad for those people then. Really liked them here ( specially aldryic vs taipres).

@subigo said: My conspiracy theory: They stopped posting shortly after a bunch of people on IRC were talking about how they'd never use BuyVM based on Aldryic's posts on here.

No one from our main staff idles on #lowendbox so we wouldn't have heard over such comments. Lots of people like to talk smack about us, especially in there, but when they get ripped with a DDOS or they need legal advice they all knock on my door for assistance and advice. #lowendbox is a very two faced community with the majority of people in rank talking to me on a near daily basis as well.

I simply asked everyone to focus on the projects at hand and not feeding the trolls. As funny as fuck as it is to see @taipres loose his mind without @Aldryic even opening his mouth in a thread, it's just not worth our time.

We still talk daily so many of the heads at LEB/LET and assist with configurations/advice and all around bullshitting about our lives.

Danke,

Francisco

Thanked by 2yomero LES
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Francisco said: @taipres loose his mind without @Aldryic even opening his mouth in a thread, it's just not worth our time.

Show me where i've "lost my mind"? Aldryic doesn't bother me what so ever, i've told you this before, my only issue was him attacking companies and some over the top things he said. In terms of you and BuyVm goes, including Aldryic, I hope you guys all continue to be successful and wish you nothing but the best.

• TazTaz Member

@Francisco Where do you guys talk? Would love to chat with ya fellas some time.

@NinjaHawk said: @Francisco Where do you guys talk? Would love to chat with ya fellas some time.

you can drop by IRC. On http://buyvm.net you can click 'chat with us' if you don't want to go through the trouble of learning how to use MIRC.

If you are a MIRC head, you can #[email protected]

There isn't a forum we all take part in (yet) that we use to really relax on. Maybe we'll find one at some point but for now we're just interested in other things.

Francisco

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • TazTaz Member

@Francisco will pass by someday soon. :)

yeah we miss you guys @Francisco and @Aldryic :(

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2012

@Francisco said: If you are a MIRC head, you can #[email protected]

GNAAAAH can't stand that, there are other clients than mIRC also....

• KairusKairus Member

@Jack said: MIRC is better! @William haha.

Not since NNS died :/.

@William said: GNAAAAH can't stand that, there are other clients than mIRC also....

Fine, use IRSSI or...i dunno, xchat if you're 'unique' like that :P

Francisco

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2012

@Francisco said: xchat if you're 'unique' like that

How did you know I use xchat ? Never joined one of the let channels...
    That being said, feeding the trolls... Hum, I wonder who started, but nevermind that, I can understand when one place becomes a liability as some hosts cant freely abuse and attack others while nobody dares to point their (little) flaws as before.
    I do miss Francisco but Aldryic was a bit too gross for my taste, but as long as he wasnt attacking ppl or made up stories to justify post-factum some policies, was a cool guy.
    About traffic ranking and sinking that started long ago, lets see what we can do about it now that things are settling down.
    M