Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - Amsterdam, New York & Los Angeles Offers - /64 IPv6 - Yearly Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - Amsterdam, New York & Los Angeles Offers - /64 IPv6 - Yearly Offer

PatrickPatrick Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

INIZ is the ultimate destination providing top quality VPS hosting services. At a affordable budget and customers in mind our VPS hosting services is the best solution with complete control and root access.

INIZ happily operates with three locations with more launching soon, we currently have presence in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe) and we cover 2 parts of United States with enterprise nodes in Los Angeles (West Coast) & New York City (East Coast). We own our IPs directly from RIR and with over a year in the business, we are one of the most competitive hosts out there with incredible performance to price ratio.

All our equipment is owned with the latest enterprise hardware including HP Gen8 & SuperMicro branded servers utilising Dual E5-2650 and 2620v2 CPUs, 8-12 Enterprise HDD Arrays in RAID10 for redundancy and made even better with SSD Caching.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
All plans include
- Incredible Performance
- Hardware RAID10 For Redundancy Storage
- 1Gbps Fair Share Port
- Full root access
- Free & Instant Setup
- SolusVM Control Panel
- TUN/TAP/PPP Options

OpenVZ Offers

2 vCores
50GB RAID10 HDD
256MB RAM / 128MB vSwap
500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6 (LA) or /64 (NYC & NL)
$10.20/SemiAnnually
$20.40/Year
ORDER NOW

4 vCores
100GB RAID10 HDD
5GB RAM
2TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6 (/64 in NYC & NL)
$7.00/Month
ORDER NOW

*Submit ticket to request IPv6 after ordering

NEED MORE RAM AND LESS DISK?

Check out our high RAM offers at http://openvz.io
Use Promo Code OPENVZIO! Active again for a limited time.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why are prices so low?
- We own all our hardware and network equipment in all locations thus decreasing our monthly costs massively, as a result we are able to provide outstanding value and enterprise solutions.

All our nodes are powered by the latest CPUs, SSD Caching & Enterprise Hard Drives giving us the edge over our competitors massively and exceeding clients expectations.

Is there an control panel?
- Manage all your virtual machines from one panel, where you have the ability to reinstall on the fly and view your current usage.

- You have complete control over your VPS with full root access and ability to view historical graphs for load (OpenVZ), bandwidth and HDD activity (KVM). Clients with OpenVZ VMs can set Reverse DNS, reinstall within minutes with pre-made templates and enable TUN/TAP/PPP straight from the control panel if they wish to setup VPN. With our KVM range, you get full virtualisation allowing to install your own kernels and partitioning as well as encrypting your drives.

Is the server Managed?
- At this price it would be unrealistic to offer management, so all services sold are unmanaged. However if you need some quick help, don't be shy to ask. Our friendly support will be available to help you with your queries.

Do you have an refund policy?
- We offer no questions asked full refund on your first service with INIZ if requested within 5 days from making your payment

What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Bitcoins, Paypal & Debit/Credit Card Payments

Looking Glass (Test IP/File)
New York, NY (USA) - http://nyc-us.lg.iniz.com
Los Angeles, CA (USA) - http://la-us.lg.iniz.com
Amsterdam, NL (EU) - http://ams-nl.lg.iniz.com

Quick links
- Network Information
- Terms of Service / AUP
- Privacy Policy

Thanked by 1Blanoz

Comments

• Is it /64 (NYC & NL) on request available also for old VPSs at those locations?

• @Spirit said:
    Is it /64 (NYC & NL) on request available also for old VPSs at those locations?

Yes! If you currently have IPv6 then just login to the control panel and you will see a notice allowing you to get a subnet. If you don't then submit a ticket and we can allocate you one.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • Oh, wow.
    $1.7 p/month with Iniz quality. Trying not to buy because I already have too many servers :P

But I guess I'll get a NL one to get better pings. For how long are thinking in doing this offer?

• Nice to see that you provide /64 subnets by default :)

• @Gadelhas said:
    Oh, wow.
    $1.7 p/month with Iniz quality. Trying not to buy because I already have too many servers :P

But I guess I'll get a NL one to get better pings. For how long are thinking in doing this offer?

Should be active until end of September at least!

• akzakz Member
    edited August 2014

+1 for iniz one of the boxes I dont even have to log into for a year, only had to login to pay the invoice. solid.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • May I ask a stupid question - in what way is this a yearly offer? Payment is monthly, isn't it?

• @kelwin said:
    May I ask a stupid question - in what way is this a yearly offer? Payment is monthly, isn't it?

There is the VZ256 which can be paid semi annually or yearly.

• Thanks, I was entirely focused on the bigger package and missed the yearly part of the smaller one.

One more question: I have seen you don't have CentOS 7 in the OS portfolio yet - would it be possible to add that?

• @kelwin said:
    Thanks, I was entirely focused on the bigger package and missed the yearly part of the smaller one.

One more question: I have seen you don't have CentOS 7 in the OS portfolio yet - would it be possible to add that?

It's certainly available, simply reinstall via control panel once ordered.

• On order form said $13.60 semi annually and $27.20 for 256MB plan.

• @nadz said:
    On order form said $13.60 semi annually and $27.20 for 256MB plan.

You need to follow through to the end of checkout and the coupon will be applied.

• @INIZ said:
    You need to follow through to the end of checkout and the coupon will be applied.

Okay. Thanks.