Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost blog on shared hosting now available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ghost blog on shared hosting now available

CatalinCatalin Member
edited August 2014 in General

From the beginning the Ghost Blogging platform was a very simple, yet a very difficult platform to host. You needed at least a VPS with at least 256 MB of ram, and other things. Needed to install NodeJS and other things. Now I've seen that this platform, is available on the new and full versions of Softaculous, so from now every company that uses Softaculous, can make special offers with Ghost Blogging too.. I tell you, this is a new wave for sure.

Ghost Blogging
  1. Would you like to use the Ghost Blogging Platform?21 votes
    1. Yes
      61.90%
    2. No
      38.10%

Comments

• I can't say yes :(

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Softaculous doesn't do that much to make it better. For easy, effective, shared hosting type environment that hosts Ghost behind nginx, webfaction.com pulls it off beautifully. Check my blog in the signature for a sample.

• @Jar, i've used it under Litespeed / Nginx / Apache, on shared hosting.. i've tested it, and it runs ok.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @0xdragon , now you can.. i've made a beginners mistake.. :) Now i've repaired the poll.

• @Catalin said:
    0xdragon , now you can.. i've made a beginners mistake.. :) Now i've repaired the poll.

:) Done.