Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 months down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 months down

I have yearly 3GB RAM VPS at 123systems.net, and It's been 2 months down. the new management is too slow to solve the problem.

of course, I've sent ticket for it, dated at 6 July 2014. also, I've sent several of emails directly to @CVPS_Chris but it did not much work. the support still slow and can not bring my vps alive.
the support tech is bouncing around between level-1, level-2, and back. I'm really confused with this guys.

regards,
keepo

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Do we really need another thread lol? Might as well make a sticky. You have to wait until migrations are done. We still have a few to get to, please be patient.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Do we really need another thread lol? Might as well make a sticky. You have to wait until migrations are done. We still have a few to get to, please be patient.

Wew, you "lol" ed a customer who in need for help. Amazing.

Thanked by 3raindog308 alexh Pwner

@sirmbhe, its just laughable at this point to be honest. So yes I chuckled. If they read any other thread before starting a new one then this thread would not exist.

• CVPS_Chris said: Do we really need another thread lol? Might as well make a sticky. You have to wait until migrations are done. We still have a few to get to, please be patient.

patient?
    I've been waiting for 2 months and that's not patient? also, have you take a look at the ticket #123-M5X8P-SXN ?
    see the whole ticket threads and also see the other tickets sent from me. I never request much support from you guys if you give the good VPS !

@keepomania, multiple tickets just slow us down. Keep it to one. I will look into the ticket. In the meantime, request a close of this thread. Its just a replica to 10 others.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    keepomania, multiple tickets just slow us down. Keep it to one. I will look into the ticket. In the meantime, request a close of this thread. Its just a replica to 10 others.

YES. that's ONE ticket.
    if you do your job fast, people really don't need to bother you with this kind chat and trash.

• said: It's been 2 months down

tl;dr
    LOL title & topic

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:

I don't know how many servers are there but, 2 months? It is just too much time?

Thanked by 1keepomania
  • Now I know I will never get services from 123systems.

• Can you post screenshot of the support ticket you created?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @CVPS_Chris said:

You and your company are the joke here.

• @CVPS_Chris said:

I believe my VPS has been moved to a new node, but it's still down since the day I bought it. Why would you lie to your customers about making everything faster, when in fact your making everything slower then before? You come onto here and literally think its all a joke?

Thanked by 1keepomania
  • MunMun Member

@keepomania go over to catalysthost.com, put a little more money and you will get excellent service.

• Pretty much, my server is still down.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2014

Anyone reading the forums from time to time did know what to expect from this kind of providers.

Did you guys still buy since it was so unrealistically cheap? There you have. Sorry but that's it.

• Just get a refund and move on. Dont expect anything better of them.

• ATHKATHK Member

@PremiumN said:
    Just get a refund

Probably wouldn't even get that...

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Customer is a king!

Thanked by 1keepomania
  • CVPS_Chris said: its just laughable at this point to be honest. So yes I chuckled. If they read any other thread before starting a new one then this thread would not exist.

Chris, it's just laughable at this point to be honest. So yes I chuckled. If you replied to tickets and emails then this thread would not exist.

Thanked by 1keepomania
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2014

@CVPS_Chris your f********g joking right? just fix your services 2 months is far to long for anyone to wait patiently don't be so ignorant.

IMO not enough threads open.

I smell data loss, at this point after 2 months and so many complaints the only fair explanation is that you cocked something up with your cheap outsourced support and you lost everything on a number of servers, now you are just waiting for people to move on rather than admit this.

• akzakz Member

• Oh dear lord... This is wrong on so many levels.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Do we really need another thread lol?

Yes.

You could just put up a big fat announcement on your website. Or send your customers an e-mail. IMHO that's the least you could do and it would probably prevent more than half of these threads.

• wychwych Member

"Calling Chris, cleanup on isle 33381."

• MunMun Member

@mpkossen said:
    Oh dear lord... This is wrong on so many levels.

You could just put up a big fat announcement on your website. Or send your customers an e-mail. IMHO that's the least you could do and it would probably prevent more than half of these threads.

Thank you C=

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2014

What do you expect?

• ztecztec Member

omg a girl, I don't know what to say!

Thanked by 1akz
  • wychwych Member

@ztec said:
    omg a girl, I don't know what to say!

Or a guy with a girl as his avatar.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • I have created a petition. Please sign it if your VPS is down or there is data loss!
    http://www.change.org/p/cvps-and-123systems-full-refund-or-strong-discount

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    Or a guy with a girl as his avatar.

This. No idea why this has become a thing, but it's weirdly common these days.

Thanked by 1netomx