Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems.net ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems.net ?

I tried to login and I can't go to the website . Anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• Up for me.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@IronRook, we moved the domain and changed nameservers. This might take some time for your provider to update its DNS.

Thanks

Chris

• Just started working for me .

• solusvm still down at my end.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    IronRook, we moved the domain and changed nameservers. This might take some time for your provider to update its DNS.

Thanks

Chris

Please read PM! You have not replied it.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    IronRook, we moved the domain and changed nameservers. This might take some time for your provider to update its DNS.

Thanks
    Chris

Don't you know iptables can redirect traffic? LOL

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Its a WHMCS issue not ours, please don't chime in on something you don't understand.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Its a WHMCS issue not ours, please don't chime in on something you don't understand.

yes sir, I'm sure you are clever enough to deliver that kind of services.. LOL

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • I had to delete my browser cache that's why I didn't see it. I can't believe I didn't try that before posting. Doh

• I have created a petition. Please sign it if your VPS is down or there is data loss!
    http://www.change.org/p/cvps-and-123systems-full-refund-or-strong-discount

• CVPS_Chris said: Its a WHMCS issue not ours,

Isn't it your website that is being offline? If yes then it is very much your issue, not WHMCS'

• My VPS with them has been down a few days, they're 'working on it', I think they will just deadpool soon.

Thanked by 1keepomania
  • @Reetus said:
    My VPS with them has been down a few days, they're 'working on it', I think they will just deadpool soon.

hope so. or LEB just kick them out.

• ub3rstarub3rstar Member
    edited August 2014

I haven't even loaded my VPS yet so I don't have any data to loose, but it's been down since the day I ordered it. They seem to like to give me the run around. All I get is "we're escalating your ticket" and then nothing for another couple days. Some of the staff seem have bad English and they don't understand that I want FreeBSD 10 x64 and not FreeBSD 10 x86! @CVPS_Chris doesn't seem to care either. I've sent him numerous messages and not even a response. I guess he doesn't seem to think ChicagoVPS' reputation will change either. They also won't offer any compensation for the downtime.