Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net down?

looks down,anyone know what's happen?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Maintance

• Yes,

• The whole website is down now. Poor Kidechire what have u done.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

They ran away with everyone's 2 EUR. :D

Thanked by 2Mark_R tux
  • If only I could pay. Only place where my (and 4 of my friends) credit card can't make a purchase is Online.net. Also tried to register with almost all reputable VCC providers but they're taking a century to verify you and your credit card. It's a shame can't getting it cause of a bloody CC.

• @introducial said:
    If only I could pay. Only place where my (and 4 of my friends) credit card can't make a purchase is Online.net. Also tried to register with almost all reputable VCC providers but they're taking a century to verify you and your credit card. It's a shame can't getting it cause of a bloody CC.

Same here. International CC was rejected by them and I lost the dedi.

• up now.

• @INIZ said:
    up now.

But no stock :(

• @thehray said:

Yup. It just locks you down after a failed attempt and it's not even telling why CC rejected the charge or why Online rejected the CC. When they were accepting payments with PayPal, it again didn't accept confirmation and I had several support talks which also didn't do shit.

• @introducial said:
    Yup. It just locks you down after a failed attempt and it's not even telling why CC rejected the charge or why Online rejected the CC. When they were accepting payments with PayPal, it again didn't accept confirmation and I had several support talks which also didn't do shit.

When I got another card from my friend , stocks became 0. And they don't accept Pre-order.

• I'm currently getting an error on all my servers at the control panel:

Your server's network port is off
    If you just asked for a server reboot, or to boot in rescue or test mode, this message will only be displayed for a few seconds.
    Otherwise, our network equipment may be on protective mode due to non-authorized network traffic.
    In this case, please ask our support team to unlock your server.

Anyone else having this?

• mov3mov3 Member

@joodle said:
    I'm currently getting an error on all my servers at the control panel:

> Your server's network port is off
    > If you just asked for a server reboot, or to boot in rescue or test mode, this message will only be displayed for a few seconds.
    > Otherwise, our network equipment may be on protective mode due to non-authorized network traffic.
    > In this case, please ask our support team to unlock your server.

Anyone else having this?

I also have this issue

• just got this message in the customer area:
    "Your server's network port is off
    If you just asked for a server reboot, or to boot in rescue or test mode, this message will only be displayed for a few seconds.
    Otherwise, our network equipment may be on protective mode due to non-authorized network traffic.
    In this case, please ask our support team to unlock your server."

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

This is just the panel coming up slowly, give it some time. Mine was that way for some minutes, but then went back to normal.

• back to normal.

• OffshoreasiaOffshoreasia Member
    edited August 2014

@thehray said:
    The whole website is down now. Poor Kidechire what have u done.<

I guess it was not the best idea to offer 1.99 servers. I hear from a friend connected with some staff they had massive frauds and ddos.

• @Offshoreasia said:
    I guess it was not the best idea to offer 1.99 servers. I hear from a friend connected with some staff they had massive frauds and ddos.

They should have limited it to 1 max 2 per person.

• iBotiBot Member

@thehray said:

I am from the same country as yours, My "International Debit Visa" worked as a charm.

• @iBot said:

Lucky. I missed it today too. I don't care about the MI3 flash sale but this hurts me.

• iBotiBot Member
    edited August 2014

@thehray said:

I got 2 Mi3 in the first two sales as well. You wouldn't believe, but the second was done with "Edge" network.

Btw, which bank does that cc belong to?

• @iBot said:
    Btw, which bank does that cc belong to?

Use Axis Bank VCC and CC I went to try and stocks were 0

• @thehray Use entropay, it works.

• @praveenbhat I have registered for it. Waiting when it's coming back in stock. But Entropay doest not provide 3D secure Pin and Online.net support person asked me to get a card only with 3D secure Pin for buying a dedi. Pl help me

• Well I used Entropay and it worked for me... Maybe I had an account with them before, so they did not ask for verification I guess.

@thehray said:
    praveenbhat I have registered for it. Waiting when it's coming back in stock. But Entropay doest not provide 3D secure Pin and Online.net support person asked me to get a card only with 3D secure Pin for buying a dedi. Pl help me

• @Praveenbhat your online.net acc had the CC already registered with them(online.net)

• Yeah, I have been using that account for quite sometime now.

@thehray said:
    Praveenbhat your online.net acc had the CC already registered with them(online.net)

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

Working well now

• @iBot

Do you mean Xiaomi MI3 sale?

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited August 2014

@iBot said:
    I got 2 Mi3 in the first two sales as well. You wouldn't believe, but the second was done with "Edge" network.

Do you mean Xiaomi MI3?I'm worry about the "China" backdoor haha.