Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

setupvps.net down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

setupvps.net down ?

My vps is not working since 3day and can`t visit his sites..

Comments

• Yep, seems site down for a while..

• They're gone. Summerhost.

• Not surprised when provider starts with OVH

• @setupvps

He was last active today, but both site and client area seem to be off...

• Upon inspecting both domains, no A Records where found and no Name Servers seems to be working... It looks like the end folks.

• @FredQc said:
    Upon inspecting both domains, no A Records where found and no Name Servers seems to be working... It looks like the end folks.

Don't try go back to school soon?

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Damn, whos going to lunch my servers now?

• @fitvpn said:
    Not surprised when provider starts with OVH

Has got nothing to do with OVH, I know dozens are doing well despite starting with OVH. Some providers see this fate because of offering very unrealistic plans.

• edited August 2014

ugh, saw some signs of life from them right now. on vps from setupvps.net i had znc configured and it connected to irc @12:34 UTC (then disconnected due to ping timeout few minutes later).

• @dazedandconfused said:
    ugh, saw some signs of life from them right now. on vps from setupvps.net i had znc configured and it connected to irc 12:34 UTC (then disconnected due to ping timeout few minutes later).

It is possible they are having some issues, TBH I think we should not assume yet that they have deadpooled.