Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Reviews on these hosts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Reviews on these hosts?

Any reviews on these fully managed hosts?

QuadraNet -> InfraCloud VPS
InterServer -> Cloud VPS
JoneSolutions -> VPS

Comments

• jonesolutions runs fine, but for the money too little vps performance

• @vpssamy said:
    jonesolutions runs fine, but for the money too little vps performance

U mean VPS performance is bad? because they do charge handsome $50

• All I know is that QuadraNET is pretty good. Hostigation hosts their LAX location hardware with them and it's really top-notch.

• netidernetider Member
    edited August 2014

Unfortunately, Quadranet VPS pricing may be OK but the add-ons such as cPanel and CloudLinux are awful and also management cost is extra which is higher side as well compare to competitors.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@netider said:
    Unfortunately, Quadranet VPS pricing may be OK but the add-ons such as cPanel and CloudLinux are awful and also management cost is extra which is higher side as well compare to competitors.

Control panel licenses such as cPanel/WHM and CloudLinux are priced at a very reasonable rate, if you find them cheaper else where you're more than welcome to obtain them via third party, we're not in the market to make a fortune off these licenses nor are we going to lose business because of them, so it is in our best interest to work with our clients and provide them the maximum discount on such add-ons (and I did with you)

As for management, I'd say if you cannot afford it, you shouldn't be in business. It is just $29/month which works out to be ~ $1/Day? This allows you to open tickets 24x7 requesting system administration from real in-house system administrators. Again, if you're able to obtain it at a lower rate via third party, you may do so. QuadraNet does not outsource any support, our payroll isn't cheap and we've never had someone complain about our server management cost ever. (There's always a first)

We've two type of clients: Clients who understand the value we provide and are willing to pay for quality.

And we have clients who rather protect their margin and end up sacrificing many other things such as dependability, reliability and quality service and then end up coming back to us after a few dozen headaches with another provider.

I wish you and your business the best, hopefully we can partner one day.

SandwichBagGhost said: All I know is that QuadraNET is pretty good. Hostigation hosts their LAX location hardware with them and it's really top-notch.

Thank You :)

• netider said: Unfortunately, Quadranet VPS pricing may be OK but the add-ons such as cPanel and CloudLinux are awful and also management cost is extra which is higher side as well compare to competitors.

Hmm, well, then you might want to buy something from a reseller of QuadraNET or someone who has their own hardware there?

@dustinc oh hai ;)

• netidernetider Member
    edited August 2014

@dustinc said:
    Control panel licenses such as cPanel/WHM and CloudLinux are priced at a very reasonable rate.
    As for management, I'd say if you cannot afford it, you shouldn't be in business.

Its not a question of affordability, its question of what difference you bring in management from others. Just of the sake you payroll isn't cheap you shouldn't be charging high that too for a reactive management one. If it was a proactive it would have made sense. If you think otherway round like $1 per day, then its obviously lesser, i agree 100% with you.

I wish you and your business the best, hopefully we can partner one day.

Definitely, i wouldn't rule out that!

Many of providers provide add-ons at $10 for cPanel. In your case you charge $15 for cPanel and then provide a small discount which doesn't even come to $10. I don't know the rational behind it but what i meant here is why can't such a Huge DC get better discount like others do?

May be due to different business model. I can only find difference when i try QuadraNET so, i will reach you soon.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

$15 is the retail price for a cPanel VPS license. It's more convenient and easier to have it all managed in one place. Sure, some companies charge $10, but this is just a $5 difference. If QuadraNet were to sell cPanel VPS for $50 then you would have something to complain about.

• Any reviews for Interserver.net? I would skip JoneSolutions since i haven't received any response for my mail or ticket [although i know they were online, how is another part.].

edited August 2014

@netider said: Definitely, i wouldn't rule out that!

Many of providers provide add-ons at $10 for cPanel. In your case you charge $15 for cPanel and then provide a small discount which doesn't even come to $10. I don't know the rational behind it but what i meant here is why can't such a Huge DC get better discount like others do? May be due to different business model. I can only find difference when i try QuadraNET so, i will reach you soon.

What would you think if you received cPanel/WHM for free? Would you also ask: "why can't everyone do it for free?"

Every company has different business models, and some choose to make it up elsewhere.

I recently seen a great picture here on LET and it is indeed true.