Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Buying Online.net 1,99€ Dedi

Anybody pick up this offer and willing to sell it for BTC? Pm me.

Comments

• Just backorder it, I'm sure some people will cancel it at the end of the month.

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

• @hostnoob said:
    Just backorder it, I'm sure some people will cancel it at the end of the month.

How to backorder it?

Thanked by 1dnom
  • @c1bl said:

Thanked by 2comXyz Sylmae

Shared: Smallweb | VPS: FlowVPS, VirMach, InceptionHosting, NexusBytes
    Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

• where is link for info about the 1.99 euro server?

• 8QE8QE Member

@doughnet said:
    where is link for info about the 1.99 euro server?

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire#reseau

it is currently out of stock.

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

@Internet said:
    Anybody pick up this offer and willing to sell it for BTC? Pm me.

seems fishy

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Mark_R
  • wychwych Member

@netomx said:
    seems fishy

Very

Thanked by 1netomx

Taking a hiatus.

• I put a bookmark in my browser for it along with the date when all the servers LET people got should become available again if they do not renew. Also if anyone who received one or multiple wants to sell their slot PM me an offer and i can paypal you something for it.

• sipesipe Member

I have one google domain invite willing to exchange for one online.net 1.99€ server.

If anyone is interested :)

• berkayberkay Member
    edited August 2014

I also have a Google Domains invite or I can push one or two domains with free 50 user Google Apps subscriptions in GoDaddy for a kidéchire; of course if transferring is allowed.

• I did ask support and they lead me to believe it was not possible to transfer servers between accounts

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @Umcookies said:
    I did ask support and they lead me to believe it was not possible to transfer servers between accounts

Can u ask the support if still can we order the dedi via ticket

Expert in: Wordpress , Building Ecommerce Website, SEO, Photoshop, Article Writing, Backlink Building, Traffic Generation. Want to Hire me Just PM me.
  • Selling is prohibited by the ToS.

• @thehray said:
    Can u ask the support if still can we order the dedi via ticket

I'm more than willing to do so, but why cant you make a account yourself and submit a ticket yourself ?

• @Umcookies said:
    I'm more than willing to do so, but why cant you make a account yourself and submit a ticket yourself ?

No new orders accepted. This offer is terminated. I got a reply from them via ticket.

Expert in: Wordpress , Building Ecommerce Website, SEO, Photoshop, Article Writing, Backlink Building, Traffic Generation. Want to Hire me Just PM me.
  • Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

Yes, I can boogie

• U paid just €0.66 I guess and want €10. Does the account come with your card ? :P

• @fitvpn said:
    Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

could you sent me you paypal account?

Thanked by 1fitvpn
  • @thehray said:
    U paid just €0.66 I guess and want €10.

Supply and demand

Thanked by 3shrubbles asf srvrpro

Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

• @thehray - Agreed with you but prefer play around for startup fee.. I just have too much idle VPS.. I use VCC so no problem with it. :) All data changeable inside.

Yes, I can boogie

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited August 2014

fitvpn said: All data changeable inside.

First/last name and country are not changeable.

The "buyer" will have issues renewing this server, as name on CC will not match the name on the account anymore.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • For VCC used name not matter, bank not check it.

Yes, I can boogie

• @fitvpn said:
    Send me 10EUR to my PP I can transfer a whole account with this dedi box ;) No need wait..

I want buy one, but I'm late. Please send me your PP.

• Sold already

Yes, I can boogie

• Anybody else got one?

• Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

• I can rent one if you want. Selling is against their TOS and transferring the ownership is not possible.

@jacobhere said:
    Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

BytoNet.com - Hosting for every budget

• @praveenbhat said:
    I can rent one if you want. Selling is against their TOS and transferring the ownership is not possible.

Toooo slow to get one, really need one for the Europe backup server of my current service. Any one who has a spare one can share? PM your price please!

Hi,rent?just "Outsourcing" so i can control this server in my account?And every month send money to you,and then you renew for this server?

• Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

@World said:
    Hi,rent?just "Outsourcing" so i can control this server in my account?And every month send money to you,and then you renew for this server?

• @praveenbhat said:
    Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

Yeah,sounds nice,can you "Outsourcing"(in the control panel you can see this,could transfer control to another account)?so i could control this server by myself,and every month i send money to you and then you renew it.

• guitarfireguitarfire Member
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said:
    Yes, I will renew and as well as do reinstallations for you. But for a mark up on the 1.99 Euro.

You know the kind of risk involved in doing that, right?
    What if he abuses or gets hacked? You'll be the one that the authorities would be talking to.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • No Sir, outsourcing is getting a service from a authorized third party vendor, for working on your Server. At least that is what I understand, maybe I am wrong.

@World said:
    Yeah,sounds nice,can you "Outsourcing"(in the control panel you can see this,could transfer control to another account)?so i could control this server by myself,and every month i send money to you and then you renew it.

Well I am aware of the risks involved, but I do have my Terms too, if he agrees he will get it. And if he breaks it, he will be suspended.

@guitarfire said:
    What if he abuses or gets hacked? You'll be the one that the authorities would be talking to.

• WorldWorld Member
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said: No Sir, outsourcing is getting a service from a authorized third party vendor, for working on your Server. At least that is what I understand, maybe I am wrong.

Looks "Outsourcing"in here just transfer control for another account,like boot\reinstall etc..

• Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedicated-server-outsourcing

@World said:

• Yes, I can do it. PM me the payment method

@praveenbhat said:
    Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

• WorldWorld Member
    edited August 2014

@praveenbhat said:
    Well, I read this page, anyways I will create an account and try though

Looks this page's "outsourcing" means not i said"outsourcing",in the control panel you can see this,it means like "Sub account",just transfer control for another account,like boot\reinstall.

Well,how much per month you want to rent?Also PM your PayPal account.

• sumosumo Member
    edited August 2014

@jacobhere said:

If the prices you're getting are too high, you might want to consider moving up a level to their SC line for €9.99/month online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2.

Edit: Never mind, looks like the SC line went out of stock shortly after my original post

• Well I have opened a ticket to clarify that, as it is Sunday they might reply tomorrow I am sure.

@World said:
    Well,how much one money you want to rent?

• @praveenbhat said:
    Well I have opened a ticket to clarify that, as it is Sunday they might reply tomorrow I am sure.

okay,waiting for reply.

• Guess no one sell you for 0.66 even for 10 EUR for now. If they got more stock someday, all will been sweaped in few minutes. Unwanted earlier 9,99 Offer also all out of stock.

Yes, I can boogie

• sumosumo Member

@fitvpn said:
    Guess no one sell you for 0.66 even for 10 EUR for now. If they got more stock someday, all will been sweaped in few minutes. Unwanted earlier 9,99 Offer also all out of stock.

Wow, that was quick too. Good marketing on Online.net's part

• OT Ok let me ask a question, as I dont want to open a new thread for simple question related to the above topic.

Can I get a OVH 1,99 Euro vps which comes with 1GB RAM and use VNC for developmental purpose?

@thehray said:

OT Ok let me ask a question, as I dont want to open a new thread for simple question related to the above topic.

Can I get a OVH 1,99 Euro vps which comes with 1GB RAM and use VNC for developmental purpose?

Yes

• You master them, please help me buy Online.net server. 1.99 € that section. If inventories are welcome to transfer!

Think !

Dude, engrish is not something we master

Thanked by 1shrubbles
  • @phxc8 said:
    You master them, please help me buy Online.net server. 1.99 € that section. If inventories are welcome to transfer!

Think !

Think !

I like what she said, not what it means.

• @netomx said:
    Dude, engrish is not something we master

You can help buy?Or transfer your existing account to me.

@phxc8 said:
    You can help buy?Or transfer your existing account to me.

Translate this: there is no stock.

• @netomx said:
    Translate this: there is no stock.

You is 8QE ? He is yellow Cattle.. Haha

This discussion has been closed.