Virtualization Rockstar? Come work for OnApp in London
Our Cloud Architecture Team works with customers to make sure they have a slick and smooth transition to the cloud.
As one of our CATs you'll need a unique blend of technical skills, customer service skills and communication skills. You'll need to be methodical, accurate and an awesome problem-solver. In return, we offer you the chance to work on a wide range of customer projects, for clients all over the world, in a fun, fast-moving company at the cutting edge of the cloud!
If that sounds just like you, go here, send us your C.V. and a few words explaining why you'd make a fantastic CAT. We look forward to hearing from you.
You will work closely with new and existing OnApp customers, advising on hardware specifications, network configurations and integration with billing platforms. Essentially anything needed to make sure each deployment goes smoothly, and afterwards, to give ongoing assistance as clouds expand.
• Discussing requirements, ensuring each deployment delivers as intended
• Preparing servers, networks and storage for a new OnApp deployment
• Reviewing and signing off each proposed hardware and network set-up
• Helping advise during hardware installation and initial server setup in the DC
• Pre-install checks, making sure each install is ready to roll
• Installation and upgrades
• Post-install testing, including extended burn in testing
• Cloud expansion, including advising on adding additional hardware and network reconfiguration
• Performing cloud health checks and advising potential improvements to increase performance and redundancy
• Working closely with OnApp sales, professional services & support teams
Skills & experience
As a Cloud Architecture Specialist, you will need:
• A great telephone manner
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A customer-oriented attitude, and a proven ability to deliver first-class customer service
• Fantastic Linux knowledge
• Virtualization experience with one or more of the following - Xen/KVM/VMware/Hyper-V
• Hands-on hardware and networking experience
• Bash scripting and coding skills would be very handy, too
• Brick Lane, London, United Kingdom (THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
http://onapp.com/careers/vacancy/cloud-architecture-team-cat-specialist/ << read more there, or ping me ([email protected]) for more info.
www.onapp.com | www.cloud.net | www.cdn.net