Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TACServers Grand Opening- OpenVZ VPS | 50% Off!!! Starting @ $2 | 30+ GB Disk | 2vCPU | Denver, CO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TACServers Grand Opening- OpenVZ VPS | 50% Off!!! Starting @ $2 | 30+ GB Disk | 2vCPU | Denver, CO

TACServersTACServers Member
edited August 2014 in Offers

Hello LET!

About Me

Hello there! Name is Steve, I have ran a technology management company since I was 19 years old. Starting out, it was family, and friends that I assisted most. As word spread, I have expanded into businesses, and small family Medical and Dental offices. As part of the services that I provide to my clients, I have worked with virtualization, dedicated, colocation, and more. I would like to expand from my modest group of customers to break into the world at large. Rest assured that I will be doing all that I can to ensure that your service remains exactly as you want it. I formed a small group of like minded individuals to assist with this project and here we are. All of the offers below are hosted on some older hardware, but due to the excessive amount of older hardware we have sitting around, we are managing rather low density, and less VPS's per node. With this, we can manage better with the resources we have available, and this allows us fluidity, as we can move VPS's around node issues. Unless you are interested in transcoding, or other CPU intensive apps, I believe that you will find our stability and support outstanding.

About Us

TACServers was formed in 2007 to provide quality service at an exceptional price. We have yet to stray from this mission. We strive to provide the highest level of technical service possible, and will work with you to establish a stable online presence. We own all our own hardware, we do not have outstanding debts, and are here for the long term.

TACServers bases itself on the pride and ethics we believe is needed to run any type of hosting company. We believe that every server should be maintained at an acceptable load level, and we strive to never oversell our resources. Our OpenVZ nodes are under-allocated, leaving 10-14GB of RAM for caching the FS, and thus, VPS files. Our team is based out of the United States and have years of networking and Linux/Windows experience!

TACServers' goal is to make you, the customer, happy. We are proud to call all our customers business partners. Our mission statement: Anything we can do to make you happy, makes us happy! We grow as you grow, and without YOU: the client, we would have nothing to do! Many people neglect the importance of the customer, but not TACServers.

Here's our two VPS plans for sale today!

OpenVZ Virtualization,
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
256 MB vSwap
2 vCPU Cores
30 GB RAID Disk Space
150 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Port Speed
1 IPv4 Address
2 IPv6 Addresses
SolusVM VPS Control Panel
US Based Support
Templates: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu 14.04 (32bit + 64bit versions)
$4.00 per month (Quarterly $10.00) <<< $2.00 / $5.00 With Promo TACGRANDOPENING
Order Here: [OVZ1](https://manage.tacservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=2)

OpenVZ Virtualization,
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
512 MB vSwap
2 vCPU Cores
40 GB RAID Disk Space
200 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Port Speed
1 IPv4 Address
2 IPv6 Addresses
SolusVM VPS Control Panel
US Based Support
Templates: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu 14.04 (32bit + 64bit versions)
$7.00 per month (Quarterly $17.00) <<< $3.50 / $8.50 With Promo TACGRANDOPENING
Order Here: [OVZ2](https://manage.tacservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=3)

Main Site:
http://www.tacservers.net/

Test, 100Mbit VPS:
http://lg.den.tacservers.net/

Test IPv6:
2001:470:4b:255:1111:1111:5837:a4a1

Test IPv4:

ASN:
http://bgp.he.net/AS13649

Payment Methods:
PayPal

Now here's the kicker! Limited availibility on this Promo code! Get it while it lasts! Our stock is limited by IP's and justification, we use them up, we have a justifiable need for more.

TACGRANDOPENING = 50% Off, Recurring, Lifetime :)

All accounts will be provisioned manually post abuse/fraud verification. Please use our support desk if you have any issues. IPv6 is HE.net tunnel until native IPv6 blocks are routed. We have a 10gbit connect to HE, and sub 2ms pings to the tunnel server, but in the interest of transparency...

Criticism will be appreciated, this is only the beginning! We look forward to being here long term, any questions, please ask.

Comments

• $7 / month for 256Mb RAM and 150Gb BW on OpenVZ ?

This is a joke right ?

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited August 2014

It's $3.50 with promo, and the price may stick at that level as well. This isn't ran on a budget network, and I apologize for pricing that is offensive to you. I can't jump in the market with the same pricing as the big guys, I won't last, and RAM is dedicated. Xen and KVM plans are in the works.

• I'm not offended at all. This is just because we are in 2014, not in 2007...

Why would I choose you over @serverian VPSdime's 6Gb VPS @ $7 / Mo ?

Again, no offense at all...

• @FredQc, I am changing pricing to reflect your concerns. I am not going to speak on other providers offers. As far as reasons to choose my service, I can only let it speak for itself.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Ordered. :)

Thanked by 1TACServers
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

1 suggestion about the order process, edit the default WHMCS e-mail templates to remove the passwords from being sent in emails. I personally use a disposable password but others may not.

Thanked by 1TACServers
  • TACServersTACServers Member
    edited August 2014

@KuJoe, Noted. I will be editing the template to remove the pass. On that note, A ticket should have been opened, and an email sent. Please let me know if you received them. I will have to strip the password from that email as well.

Edit: As it stands now, no passwords are sent over email anymore. Thank you for your feedback!

• @FredQc said:
    Why would I choose you over serverian VPSdime's 6Gb VPS @ $7 / Mo ?

If you think you're actually getting dedicated 6gb for $7 / month you need to give your head a shake.

• WorldWorld Veteran

Any special plan you could provide me with $1/mo?

• @Toadyus, Enough said. Thank you for your comment.

@World, May do a 128MB IPv6 only in the future for that price. Would like to get native IPv6.