Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just noticed this at GVH in their FAQ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I just noticed this at GVH in their FAQ

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

That does not make me a bad person or complicit in any of your actions.

@GVH_Jon said:
    Fun fact of the day guys, W1V_Lee made one of the original GVH logos.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • LeeLee Veteran

@kcaj said:
    I'm not suggesting either situation is reality, just that your hypothetical argument is flawed.

Ok, so if someone signs up having read this thread it must be good publicity, it's really that simple for you. That is ok, that is how most people view it I suppose it's easier than really trying to understand that in fact it is bad publicity that causes both loss and gain. Good publicity is not a force in play here.

• "I would rather lose money than trust."

Robert Bosch
    Thanked by 2Lee lukesUbuntu
  • W1V_Lee said: Ok, so if someone signs up having read this thread it must be good publicity, it's really that simple for you. That is ok, that is how most people view it I suppose it's easier than really trying to understand that in fact it is bad publicity that causes both loss and gain. Good publicity is not a force in play here.

No, you would need to look at the balance of losses vs gains.

I have already demonstrated this in my previous post with the numbers I included but it would appear you've chosen to ignore this and run with whatever bullshit it is you have in your own head.

• LeeLee Veteran

I have not chosen to ignore anything, you are still missing my point, but since you are not able to discuss it without resulting to insults I will leave it there.

• W1V_Lee said: I have not chosen to ignore anything, you are still missing my point, but since you are not able to discuss it without resulting to insults I will leave it there.

I've not ignored anything. You've said..

Ok, so if someone signs up having read this thread it must be good publicity, it's really that simple for you.

Ignoring my basic maths..

If this thread brings GVH to the attention of ten people who go onto purchase services and turns away 'one person' then the affect of this thread is positive.

• MunMun Member

• alexhalexh Member
    edited August 2014

GVH_Jon said: Thanks for the free advertising folks.

Remember to subscribe to our mailing list for some more great offers.

Enjoy your evening.

Your level of intelligence and maturity match that of a 3 year old.

GVH_Jon said: It wasn't a publicity stunt, it was a legitimate low point because I thought it was all over due to the compromise. It wasn't all over, everything was feasible and we were able to get back up with the help of a lot of people, including @WebSearchingPro and @MarkTurner who helped greatly.

Believe what you want, I am telling it how it is.

If it wasn't a publicity stunt, you wouldn't feel the need to keep defending yourself multiple times. It's not OK to use the word, and it's certainly not funny. You clearly don't give a flying fuck about who helped you; They cleaned up your mess after they were concerned you were going to hurt yourself. Putting others in a position like that for your own person gain is not okay, and not respectful to those who do have diagnosed mental health issues.

GVH_Jon said: @GoodHosting

We don't offer KVM yet but when we do (soon) good luck one-upping our Dual Xeon E5-2620v2, 12x 3TB SATA HW RAID 10, 256GB RAM monster node configs.

To build on what I previously said, you've gone full blown sociopath. Enjoy your morning.

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Amitz
  • MunMun Member

@alexh said:
    To build on what I previously said, you've gone full blown sociopath. Enjoy your morning.

• alexh said: Your level of intelligence and maturity match that of a 3 year old.

• AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
    edited August 2014

To much popcorn on this topic.

• MunMun Member

@AndreiGhesi said:
    To much popcorn in this topic.

https://www.enjen.net/popcorn/ if you would like some more C;

• @Mun said:

lol love that show

• MunMun Member

I asked a friend for a GVH IP and would you look at this lovely performance:

I mean, I'm glad you have improved so much Jon.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • Cpt_BenCpt_Ben Member
    edited August 2014

How could someone be so arrogant and childish as you are @GVH_Jon ? The only thing that you're going to achieve with this will be an other attack at your business which could be the end, you know... And an other suicide threat...

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • alexh said: Your level of intelligence and maturity match that of a 3 year old.

I'm not sure how the message you quoted is childish. You may not like it, but it's a sales tactic and it seems to be working.

And just a reminder for everyone: you guys all keep posting this stuff and responding to it. So if you are ever sick and tired of this, stop posting about it and stop responding.

Thanked by 2hostnoob cassa
  • @mpkossen said:
    I'm not sure how the message you quoted is childish. You may not like it, but it's a sales >tactic and it seems to be working.

Yeah, the suicide threats are widely accepted and a part of successeful marketing, right?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • MunMun Member

@mpkossen said:
    And just a reminder for everyone: you guys all keep posting this stuff and responding to it. So if you are ever sick and tired of this, stop posting about it and stop responding.

You could also just ban him, and make most of LET user's base happy, ohh I forgot sorry.

• LeoKLeoK Member
    edited August 2014

real genius on Make A Gif

• How is it possible, he can get popcorn without taking one out of the box :o

• @mpkossen said:

Who is ever going to get sick and tired of popcorn?!

bork bork

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

retracted

• GVH_Jon said: In case anyone wants to know where some of your money is going to, it's being put towards good use -- I just booked an $89/1 hour massage for myself this Wednesday. :)

any extra "services"? i bet you arent old enough to get them anyway :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@GVH_Jon said:
    retracted

$89/h? That's cheap.

• MunMun Member

@GVH_Jon I think that means you can buy me an iPad now, since you are rolling in so much extra dough.

You should have my mailing address on file.

K Thx Bye.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited August 2014

@netomx said:
    $89/h? That's cheap.

It's one of the most expensive in the area .. I chose http://elementsmassage.com

• One can only hope you receive the same service you provide here. Examples:

1) When you show up it's all Chinese people who speak zero english, you tell them what you want and pay up front and they provide nothing you requested.

2) They provide an "any time warranty" you get terrible service you try and work with them and they kick you out.

3) You pay for an hour message and they deliver 15 minutes worth stating issues with reception, chair, bed, message table, etc

@GVH_Jon hopefully you can see where I m going with this...

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited August 2014

@Mun said:
    I asked a friend for a GVH IP and would you look at this lovely performance:

I mean, I'm glad you have improved so much Jon.

Sigh again with the whole "HE'S USING COLOCROSSING, BURN THE WITCH" thing...

Honestly, I like ColoCrossing. Other than the Spamhaus'd IPs, they are very good. I'm actually considering writing a review.