Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget VPS DDOS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget VPS DDOS Protection

gemuruhcogemuruhco Member
edited August 2014 in Requests

Hello.
Im looking for budject vps include DDOS protection.
Any location Any Uplink Any Ram Any Storage.
Must be 99.99% Uptime Guarantee.
Looking for Lowend Spec and lowest budject as possible.
Need to buy for 1year with low price.
Thank You For Reading.

Comments

• said: budject

Wtf is a "Budject?"

• @joodle said:
    Wtf is a "Budject?"

yeah? why

• @gemuruhco said:
    yeah? why

Wut? I'm just asking what a "budject" is

• @joodle said:
    Wut? I'm just asking what a "budject" is

some kind like lowcost?

• To be honest, the term "budget" is rather vague. Furthermore, a provider with proper DDoS protection will invest a considerable amount of money on their network, which makes it unfeasible to provide a DDoS protected VPS at a very low price, or rather budget price.

With that being said, IIRC, RamNode offers a $15.00/yr low-spec VPS and for $5.00/mo you can get a DDoS protected IP Address. I haven't used them, neither can I vouch for them, but this may be what you're seeking.

Anyway, good luck with your search, OP.

• @rm_ said:
    So it's the way retarded indians spell "budget", I see.

im not indian dude. :P

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    To be honest, the term "budget" is rather vague. Furthermore, a provider with proper DDoS protection will invest a considerable amount of money on their network, which makes it unfeasible to provide a DDoS protected VPS at a very low price, or rather budget price.

With that being said, IIRC, RamNode offers a $15.00/yr low-spec VPS and for $5.00/mo you can get a DDoS protected IP Address. I haven't used them, neither can I vouch for them, but this may be what you're seeking.

Anyway, good luck with your search, OP.

yeah i have seen ramnode too.
    its really low price but im still looking if there's any provider can provide a better low cost vps ?

• OP, I think RamNode's pricing is as low as they get. And while I never used them, and have no idea how their DDoS Protection works, I doubt you'll find anything cheaper, not with DDoS Protection, not real DDoS Protection anyway.

You have raised my curiosity... If you're looking for something cheaper than $15.00/yr, what can you possibly use it for that could attract a DDoS Attack against you? Or maybe you just want to be on a DDoS Protected network as a precaution so your VPS would not be offline should someone else get attacked?

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    OP, I think RamNode's pricing is as low as they get. And while I never used them, and have no idea how their DDoS Protection works, I doubt you'll find anything cheaper, not with DDoS Protection, not real DDoS Protection anyway.

You have raised my curiosity... If you're looking for something cheaper than $15.00/yr, what can you possibly use it for that could attract a DDoS Attack against you? Or maybe you just want to be on a DDoS Protected network as a precaution so your VPS would not be offline should someone else get attacked?

yes perfectly, i wan to be in ddos protected network so that no people attack me and i dont wan to get downtime . im really need a perfect uptime at least 99.90% is okay.
    i have experience with someone that attacking me before and my provider cant do anything with that. but now im back with some idea to have a vps that is in ddos protected network .

• gemuruhco said: yes perfectly, i wan to be in ddos protected network so that no people attack me and i dont wan to get downtime . im really need a perfect uptime at least 99.90% is okay. i have experience with someone that attacking me before and my provider cant do anything with that. but now im back with some idea to have a vps that is in ddos protected network .

Well, then I guess you want the DDoS Protected VPS for both reasons.

While I doubt you'll find something cheaper than this -- let alone your post which may leave some of the providers here under the impression that you are prone to DDoS Attacks, I wish you the best of luck finding the product you seek.

• i83i83 Member

We offer DDoS protected hosting... What attack sizes are you looking to mitigate?

• ATHKATHK Member

Greenvaluehost if you want a shifty service but pay next to nothing.

Otherwise pay a bit more to get something better.

Iniz has been outstanding for me so has LES ..

Check out http://lowendstock.com

• wychwych Member

@ATHK said:
    Greenvaluehost if you want a shifty service but pay next to nothing.

When did they start offering DDoS protection?

Iniz has been outstanding for me so has LES ..

Again... DDoS Protected?

• @i83 said:
    We offer DDoS protected hosting... What attack sizes are you looking to mitigate?

wow are you sure as low as $3 /year? unbelieveable.!

• ATHKATHK Member

@wych said:
    Again... DDoS Protected?

Wow yea missed that part, but hostile today aren't we wych...

• @i83 said:

im allready order the $3 VPS DDOS Protected and Payment using Paypal.
    Now im waiting for VPS Confirmation.

• wychwych Member

@ATHK said:

Sorry mate just waking up. Think I woke up on the wrong side of bed...

• ATHKATHK Member

@wych said:

No worries champ!

• @gemuruhco said:
    im allready order the $3 VPS DDOS Protected and Payment using Paypal. Now im waiting for VPS Confirmation.

Did you read about the spec and the fact there is no dedicated IP on these machines? :)

• @0xdragon said:
    Did you read about the spec and the fact there is no dedicated IP on these machines? :)

oh yeah.
    i have request for cancellation.
    my bad. :(

• gemuruhco said: oh yeah. i have request for cancellation. my bad. :(

Guess what? No cancellations from LES buddy. You didn't read it the first, second, or third time it was literally throw in your face during the ordering process >.<

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited August 2014

Check my signature:

We provide budget DDoS protected plans, we can also do this yearly.

We provide advanced DDoS protection with 500gbps, 700mpps (UDP) and 500mpps (TCP) protection.

• @sz1hosting said:
    We offer the same ddos protection as cloudflare pro with all our ddos protected range, check my sig.

And how do you do that?

• @sz1hosting said:
    Magic!

You have access to Cloudflare's infrastructure?

• serverian said: And how do you do that?

Magic!

• cf has layer 7 protection as well as other layers, ovh doesn't, we provide layer 7 protection just like cloudflare, obviously not exactly the same as cf but it is along those lines.

• i83i83 Member

@0xdragon said:

We will be offering dedicated IP plans shortly.

@gemuruhco said:

You could just put cloudflare infront of your VM and use the DDoS protection that way (assuming you are wanting to host a site on the VM).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@rm_ said:
    So it's the way retarded indians spell "budget", I see.

Nationality has got nothing to do with this , person may not be so well educated so mind your words !