Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed cPanel VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed cPanel VPS

need managed cpanel vps

2GB+ RAM
100GB+ HD
cPanel/WHM
Backup Included

preferably in EU

$25/m is my budget.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Not enough for managed, 70% of your budget is the cPanel license alone people generally don't work for free.

What degree of management do you require?

• Thats a very low budget for a managed VPS, with a cPanel license included..

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited August 2014

VPS8GB FREE cPanel/WHM

250GB Disk Space

8GB Dedicated Ram

8GB Burstable / 8vCores

100Mbps connection 2 IPv4Now 1GB/s
    with 2IPv4's
    Unlimited bandwidth

£28.50/mo

Let me know.

• wychwych Member

Why not just get a reseller?

• AnthonySmith: i don't need 3rd party applications support, just server security and mail server

wych: all the resellers i tried the ip was dirty and abuse from other users in the server

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited August 2014

@Chalipa, @VMbox can do it. Wait for his answer (but i'm not sure about backup, that you must see with him, or deal that on second VPS with rsync etc.)

• 100GB RAID-10 Space, 5TB Bandwidth, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Backups included, Managed, Amsterdam = $24/mo.

Guaranteed clean IP. IP will be from PhoenixNap AS.

• @GVH_Jon said:
    100GB RAID-10 Space, 5TB Bandwidth, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Backups included, Managed, Amsterdam = $24/mo.

Guaranteed clean IP. IP will be from PhoenixNap AS.

thanks, but no thanks! even if you pay me $24/m i won't be interested getting anything from you

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can this for $25 with basic management. PM me for more details if you're interested.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Chalipa said:
    thanks, but no thanks! even if you pay me $24/m i won't be interested getting anything from you

• Thanked by 1mikho
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

If US works for you, we have - https://host4geeks.com/managed-vps

Orlando or Los Angeles.

• @Host4Geeks said:
    If US works for you, we have - https://host4geeks.com/managed-vps

Orlando or Los Angeles.

backup included?

edited August 2014

EDIT: nvm

edited August 2014

@Chalipa said:
    backup included?

Yes, Off-site backups with R1Soft, runs on our nodes.

• I would also highly recommend @Host4Geeks for a US location. You cannot imagine how friendly & dedicated Kushal is to ensure client satisfaction. This is what includes in their managed VPS:

Q: What does a managed VPS include?

A: Your managed VPS comes with the following installed and setup:

cPanel (License Included)
    Softaculous (Free Version)
    CSF & LDF Installed and Secured
    Our Monitoring agent to monitor your VPS.
    Weekly Offsite Backups

For Europe, ProviderService or TMZVPS would be very fine choices.

• @Chalipa said:

Oh my... That's not very good for is self esteem

Thanked by 1RLT
  • Hi,
    I can give you that for 25$ .

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2014

If you still need one just PM Me.

• I think that price is a little bit low for a managed VPS. Taking a quick look around, it seems like Future Hosting can meet your specs for like $35 a month and they are a really solid provider. They have data center space in London.

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi!

We have free Cpanel management service (details about what this support coverage) for any of our VPS plans, but we don't sell Cpanel licences.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hey. We have this: http://www.ftpit.com/managed-vps/.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2014

AnthonySmith said: Not enough for managed, 70% of your budget is the cPanel license alone people generally don't work for free.

haha, true.

100GB RAID-10 Space, 5TB Bandwidth, 2GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Backups included,
    Managed, Amsterdam = $24/mo.

how? if the cPanel license is $15 and what your server is massively oversold? as I don't think $9 do a massive profit per account.

• @WebProject said:
    how? if the cPanel license is $15 and what your server is massively oversold? as I don't think $9 do a massive profit per account.

Oh dear .. do I really have to do this at LET too?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=9213808

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

if you are running a true hosting business, you don't get the full managed support + 2GB RAM + 100GB RAID-10 account for $9 or less, this is one reason why on lowendtalk.com the Deadpool topics as such providers run by kids/students and never do maths that hardware + technical support is cost extra money. This is a reason why the topic was closed at webhostingtalk as everyone is honest about the server will be massively oversold to get some profit! I simply can't believe that some can offer the full managed support at $9 per month (inc. server)

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • @WebProject said:
    if you are running a true hosting business, you don't get the full managed support + 2GB RAM + 100GB RAID-10 account for $9 or less, this is one reason why on lowendtalk.com the Deadpool topics as such providers run by kids/students and never do maths that hardware + technical support is cost extra money. This is a reason why the topic was closed at webhostingtalk as everyone is honest about the server will be massively oversold to get some profit! I simply can't believe that some can offer the full managed support at $9 per month (inc. server)

Whatever you said is 100% correct but only thing you can hope from some people is that they would understand this only when they grow up.

• @Jono20201 said:
    Thats a very low budget for a managed VPS, with a cPanel license included..

I agree, you may need to look into increasing the budget buddy.

• Your budget is a very low for the managed VPS. In my opinion you can go with reseller hosting that will help you with your budget.

• VPS
    FREE cPanel/WHM
    100GB Disk Space
    2GB Dedicated Ram
    2GB Burstable / 2vCores
    100Mbps connection
    2 IPv4's
    2 TB bandwidth
    $45.00/mo