you mad bro?

you mad bro?

RandyRandy Disabled
edited June 2012 in Providers

http://exabytes.sg/servers/dedicated-server/

Cpanel/WHM for dedicated server cost 700 dollars? are you guys mad or somthing?

Comments

• AdamAdam Member

Heh, I think we can say the same for you, for jumping to conclusions ;-)

cPanel / Web Host Manager (For Linux) = SGD63.00/month

When you add a server, the billing cycle is automatically set at "Annually". Which, if we do the math: 63 * 12 = 756SGD

Thanked by 1Jack
  • RandyRandy Disabled

ahh, that makes total sense. lol, apologies. :) buts till their pricing is kinda retarded. lol i was actually looking for a sg box cant seem to find any good deals

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited June 2012

Exabytes is expensive but their support is good. They even let me keep the server for extra 1 month just for me to backup my stuff when I move away from them( they call up to inform me)

vpsdash.com - Tips and tricks in life, information and technology news to get things done

• The price jump for 2gigs of ram is crazy.

http://cheapvpsdeals.net over 80 cheap VPS deals listed, from providers in 14 countries, and 3 continents!

• They better have good support for that much money.

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • RandyRandy Disabled
    edited June 2012

@HalfEatenPie said: They better have good support for that much money.

EDITED: Yeah but, i dont think they can beat vodien's response time ( 1minute or instant)

• RandyRandy Disabled

@cosmicgate said: Exabytes is expensive but their support is good. They even let me keep the server for extra 1 month just for me to backup my stuff when I move away from them( they call up to inform me)

share your review :)

• RandyRandy Disabled
    edited June 2012

@taipres said: The price jump for 2gigs of ram is crazy. yeah, its crazy :) LSN is good price and support), they are great. i never had any regrets getting servers from them, the only issue is thier sales hours are so far from ine z:)

• laaevlaaev Member

Singapore is more expensive, that's why

• RandyRandy Disabled

@FTN_Kevin said: Singapore is more expensive, that's why

why is that so, just because its asia? or has only a few Dcs and ISPs in singapore? :P

• @Randy said: why is that so, just because its asia? or has only a few Dcs and ISPs in singapore? :P

Count in the fact that Singapore is a small country, plus the cost of international transit/bandwidth being crazy.

• jcalebjcaleb Super Moderator
    edited June 2012

Singapore should be pretty advanced also, so should be cheap?

edit: perhaps there are few players in SG, hence the price.

Twitter Bootstrap Themes for your software projects. I recommend Prometeus and Catalyst Host