Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN with China IP?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN with China IP?

Can someone recommend me some cheap VPN providers with China server?
And, better with PayPal option.

Comments

• @seikan said:
    Can someone recommend me some cheap VPN providers with China server?
    And, better with PayPal option.

@CVPS_Chris mentioned to me earlier that he was in talks with a vpn provider that has a couple servers in china. You might want to try emailing him directly to see if he can do anything for you. His email is [email protected].

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited August 2014

As i known,a few VPN providers accept PayPal,but If you need a VPS in China @Jylee

Thanked by 1Starry
  • You may have a look at our services.

http://www.earthvpn.com/server-locations

• astrill.com has 1 VPN server at China and 4 HK servers :-)

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

nhocconan said: astrill.com has 1 VPN server at China

They have 2 servers in China AFAIK...

• @Jylee said:
    They have 2 servers in China AFAIK...

I can only see one, China 2 (No Facebook), in the server list right now :-) There are 2 other servers "relating" to China but in US.

• I know you probably won't like this idea but you could try this.

Get a OVH VPS and geolocate the IP to Hong Kong ;). Chinese (Hong Kong) IP address without the great Chinese firewall.

• @SandwichBagGhost said:
    I know you probably won't like this idea but you could try this.

Get a OVH VPS and geolocate the IP to Hong Kong ;). Chinese (Hong Kong) IP address without the great Chinese firewall.

errr what does that do?
    you do know hong kong is not blocking at all.

• @SandwichBagGhost said:
    geolocate the IP to Hong Kong

How is this done?

• when you order an extra ip in ovh you can geolocate them to a pop they have.(recall)

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited August 2014

SandwichBagGhost said: Get a OVH VPS and geolocate the IP to Hong Kong ;). Chinese (Hong Kong) IP address without the great Chinese firewall.

https://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-cloud.xml

Geolocated IP option*16 IPv4 maximum (+ €1.00 /month /IP)
    Each IP can be located in UK, DE, ES, FR, PL or IT. The choice is yours. 

Does not include HK.

belinik said: errr what does that do? you do know hong kong is not blocking at all.

If you want to use those Chinese video streaming software programs to watch movies/dramas, I believe HK IPs will work too but not IPs outside of China.

EDIT: Just Googled, it seems even HK IPs won't work anymore, guess it is only restricted to mainland China these days.

• I know that free unlimited traffic China vpn provider http://bestvpnchina.com he is free, but also want people to donate. Of course, this is voluntary.

• mov3mov3 Member

@zhuanyi said:
    If you want to use those Chinese video streaming software programs to watch movies/dramas, I believe HK IPs will work too but not IPs outside of China.

I live in Hong Kong, Hong Kong IP can't watch china video streaming

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • mov3 said: I live in Hong Kong, Hong Kong IP can't watch china video streaming

Depends. It works on some IP blocks of China Netcom Hongkong and on some blocks of Hutchinson. Mainly not working though.

• @mov3 said:
    I live in Hong Kong, Hong Kong IP can't watch china video streaming

Yap, there goes any hope for cheap PPS/PPLive streaming....

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I want a Chinese drama/TV show, where can I get it? It was called "the golden finger" and it was in Spanish. My mom loved it

• netomx said: I want a Chinese drama/TV show, where can I get it? It was called "the golden finger" and it was in Spanish. My mom loved it

A Chinese show in Spanish? Interesting :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • It seems like the best way is getting a VPS and setup VPN myself. Most of the VPN out there required their own software, and additional charges for mobile usage.

starrydns is my only option now? Any other low end provider from China?

• seikanseikan Member
    edited August 2014

zhuanyi said: A Chinese show in Spanish? Interesting :)

I think it is a Spanish show translated into Mandarin.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member

Purchase a VPS and use SNIProxy & BIND to fake your location.

Works for me in Australia using Netflix from ^ that setup on a US box.

Best thing is the traffic is direct.

• kaiakaia Member

There are many free vpn softs, and many locations, use baidu.com to search this word "免费 vpn”, good luck!

• belinikbelinik Member

If you watch them online, chrome // firefox plugin(i forgot what name) can bypass geo checking.

• you can buy a cheap china vps,and do vpn by yourself.

• WilliamWilliam Member

@jamesvang86 Please stop spamming your bullshit affiliate site.

• ChanChan Member

Just thought I would mention that FlyVPN has a few mainland Chinese VPN servers. I used their free trial (20 minutes only) just now to buy games from steam's RU region which has cheaper prices

• xyzxyz Member

A bit of a bump, but for anyone interested, I noticed that TorGuard has a 50% off recurring offer at the moment: https://torguard.net/blog/get-50-off-torguard-vpn-proxy/
    They seem to have a server in Beijing, as well as some in Hong Kong.

Paid semi-annually, that's 2.5USD/month, which should be a relatively cheap option.

This discussion has been closed.