Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Company Name for incorporation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Company Name for incorporation

infolinkinfolink Member
edited August 2014 in Help

Hello,

I'm currently looking to incorporate a company in the USA. Until today I wanted to use the name I've always used Infolink Global. However I've noticed that ServerPronto/FortaTrust is using the same name. I've checked with my lawyer and there'd be no conflicts, as it's not a trademark and the business wouldn't be incorporated in the same state. However they're known as being scammers, so I'd rather like to change my company name before incorporating the business. I would like a name, something which I can use for a lot of different services. Here is a list of guidelines:

• The name should start with Dynamic (example: Dynamic Network Services).
  • The name should be short as possible.
  • The name should be pronounceable in English. If it's pronounceable in other languages it's a bonus.
  • The name should be as unique as possible.
  • The domain .com should be available. And you get lots of bonus points if .com is available as too.
  • No trademark should be registered.
  • More requirements may be added at any time.

The most important thing is that you're be creative. You don't have to meet all the guidelines listed about (except the first one), but it makes it more likely your name will be choosed.

Of course I don't expect you to do this for free, so I'm giving away credits (at least $20 and even more depending on how good the name is) for my new VPS brand to the person that comes up with the best name!

Regards,
Alec
Note: the contest ends on the 1. of September or sooner if a name is picked before.

Comments

• Dynamic Management Solutions, DMS INC.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited August 2014

DynaNET.com - DynaNET INC - It has a pricetag of $700 at less, all US trademarks dead.

DynamicGlobe.com - DynamicGlobe INC, Dynamic Globe INC - Domain is available to register, all trademarks dead.

• @Sweet @eddynetweb Thanks for your suggestions, booth of them will be considered. Do you have other ideas or does anyone else has an idea?

• Dynamic Convergence INC.

• OT: CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet INC.

I really like the suggest of @eddynetweb

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Dynamic Presence

• < sarcasm >
    Dynamic Summer Host, Dynamic Null Hosting, Dynamic Runner, Dynamic NSA Backbone

</ sarcasm >

Sorry really bad at naming stuff...

• @Multi said:
    OT: CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet INC.

I really like the suggest of eddynetweb

Thanks. :P

• The obvious:

Dynamic Investments

Dynamic Global

Dynamic Group

Dynamic Holding/Holdings

Dynamic International

Dynamic Ventures

Dynamic Investment Group

Dynamic Industries

Dynamic World

Dynamic Technologies (possibly shortened DynaTech)

Dynamic Enterprises

Dynamic Systems

Dynamic Electric

Dynamic Electronics

The classical:

The Dynamic Corporation (possibly shortened DynaCorp)

For the lolz:

Dynamic Dynamics

Thanked by 1ManofAction
  • eddynetweb said: DynamicGlobe.com - DynamicGlobe INC, Dynamic Globe INC - Domain is available to register, all trademarks dead.

Those seem great.

• Thanks for the suggestions. I will let the winner know, once I've selected a name.

• ztecztec Member

Dynamic Universal Networks

BTW, using Dynamic in your business name is soooooo 90s. You want to show flexibility?
    People love online authority. Authority doesn't move fast. The word Dynamic takes away authority.

Try to find a name without much meaning behind it. This way YOU can brand it.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @ztec Thanks for the advice. The name is just for the incorporation. The brand(s) won't use this name.

• ztecztec Member

@infolink said:
    ztec Thanks for the advice. The name is just for the incorporation. The brand(s) won't use this name.

True, my business name isn't the best either.

• @ztec The advantage of using a such name is that it's generic. It can be used for multiple tipes of brands etc.

Thanked by 1ztec