Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live DDOS Map
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live DDOS Map

JsonJson Member
edited August 2014 in General

Not sure if this is something old. I find it kinda amusing

http://map.ipviking.com/

Comments

• That's pretty nifty.

• akzakz Member

looks like missiles launching everywhere

• We can thank OVH for Canada being the #1 attack origin.

• Just found this thing yesterday, small world.

• @eric1212 said:
    We can thank OVH for Canada being the #1 attack origin.

Actually most of Canada attacks seems to be coming from "Nu Networx"

Thanked by 1W3Host
  • cool

thanx op

• mokafu said: Actually most of Canada attacks seems to be coming from "Nu Networx"

Oh, good point. A VoIP company, huh!

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

How would you go about gathering such data?

• How does this even work...

• This company got an "Proactively detect and prevent advanced cyber-threats and malware with intelligence-based security." Software so i think the data is getting from there.
    Source: http://www.norse-corp.com/ipviking.html

• This isn't showing DDoS, it's Honeypots. Here is the quote from the website:

Every second, Norse collects and analyzes live threat intelligence from darknets in hundreds of locations in over 40 countries. The attacks shown are based on a small subset of live flows against the Norse honeypot infrastructure, representing actual worldwide cyber attacks by bad actors. At a glance, one can see which countries are aggressors or targets at the moment, using which type of attacks (services-ports).

• Seeing alot from:
    Ecatel LTD

• the USA is getting destroyed! lol!

Thanked by 1W3Host
  • Anyone else notice that Canada is its own little black hole? Over half of the outgoing attacks return to the same or nearby location in Canada. Those Canadians are so peaceful with the international community that they have to attack themselves to feel sympathetic for everyone else who is under attack.

• All the HF skids using Ecatel LTD. lol.

• Google you bastards.

• @W3Host said:

Google you bastards.

Google Fiber perhaps?

When you give people a 1Gbit connection, something is bound to go wrong.

• @eddynetweb said:

Can't be, their headquarters is based in Mountain View, California (United States). Google Fiber is currently only available to the public in 3 cities, Austin - Texas, Provo - Utah, and Kansas City - Kansas.

• Canada looks like a peaceful country?

• @eddynetweb said:

They use GPON, bandwidth is shared per-port, it's based on split and SLA. I would hope a group of people as generally intelligent as Google would know to manage the network, regardless.

• nice link, thanks for sharing

• @Pwner said:

google compute engine maybe ?

• @Pwner said:

People had been saying that the IP's where geolocating to their headquarters.

@Microlinux said:
    They use GPON, bandwidth is shared per-port, it's based on split and SLA. I would hope a group of people as generally intelligent as Google would know to manage the network, regardless.

Good point. :)

• BK_BK_ Member

I clicked on the link and within 5 seconds I saw an originating attack from a FranTech IP. I would send @Francisco the IP but I bet his scripts have already taken care of it :p

• that's just awesome ! :D

• StellaEVStellaEV Member
    edited August 2014

@serverboss said:

Afaik, most of those are actually not mil/gov.

If you pause the monitor while one shows up, you can check the ip :P

• GaNiGaNi Member

Wait....What?

But why?