Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about my responsive design?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think about my responsive design?

This is just the idea about home page (desktop & mobile) but I will develop the others based on its look & feel. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

It looks nice but I feel like the search bar doesn't belong where it is now.

• BradBrad Member

Is it "your" design?

• @matthewvz Thanks! I totally agree with you about the search bar. Any suggestions?

@Brad Yes, I did it last night with OmniGraffle. The file is stored in DropBox and I guess if you want to see the process, I can check its revisions. Why are you asking like that?

• It is nice

Thanked by 1MichaelBui
  • Try the reduce the number of different colors you've used.

• @srvrpro How many colors should be ok? I only use 4 main colors (beside black & white): red, orange, blue & green.

• A grey/black logo, grey search bar border with the links in red or Turquise color should be better in the navbar.

Or alternatively, to make it look more decent, you could use red logo, grey search bar and grey menu links with they turning red on hover.

• Thanks, @srvrpro. Noted and will try that changes tonight when I back from office :)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

MichaelBui said: @matthewvz Thanks! I totally agree with you about the search bar. Any suggestions?

Maybe near the bottom of the page would be better.

• The only thing I'd change would maybe put the search bar far to the right hand site. Other than that, looks nice! :)

• I don't like the background. It's a bit blurry and hard to look at. Also, I agree the search bar looks out of place.

It reminds me of pamplemousse - cpub.s3.amazonaws.com/images/business/b_20120509163934000000