Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor v2.4.9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor v2.4.9

Hi,

so look:

The following information about the new version was fetched:
Hi,

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.9
This version has some major feature additions and bug fixes.

1) [Feature] In this version, we are introducing the "Reseller / Cloud Acount" feature. The admin can create a Reseller / Cloud User with specified resources. The Cloud / Reseller user can create the VMs through their enduser panel.

2) [Feature] "Rescue Mode" has been added in XenServer Virtualizor.

3) [GUI Changes] VPS Manage page has some GUI enhancement in Enduser Panel.

4) [Bug Fix] Admin Logs were not shown in order. This is fixed now.

5) [Bug Fix] DHCP failed to start if the VPS IP was not assigned to any Pool and did not have a gateway. This is fixed now.

6) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth Device was reported wrong for Main Server bandwidth calculation. This is fixed now. It mainly affected Xen in some cases (not all).

7) [bug Fix] IPv6 Only VPS network settings fixed for Debian, Ubuntu and SUSE based VPS.

8) [bug Fix] Nameservers were not assigned to OpenVZ VPS. This is fixed now.

9) [Bug Fix] Rebuild VPS was failing if VPS size is smaller than the template size. This is only in Xen PV and if the disk space was less than the template size.

10) [Task] Reseller Regions Alias added for Server Groups.

11) [Task] IPv6 Nameservers easy link has been added to Add and Edit IP Pools.

Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.

Regards,
The Virtualizor Team

i took screenshot of the creating cloud vps

Comments

• Wow that was faster than i expected, well done Virtualizor team : )

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I have to say - this looks like a fairly decent update.

• StevieStevie Member

RESELLER SUPPORT :-D

Bye Bye Solusvm - HELLLLLO Virtualizor!!!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Stevie said:
    RESELLER SUPPORT :-D

Bye Bye Solusvm - HELLLLLO Virtualizor!!!

Your not allowed to say that, apparently this makes you an idiot!

• wychwych Member

Nice update, you guys are gaining some serious traction.

• StevieStevie Member

@AnthonySmith

lol, I been waiting for re-seller support in Virtualizor.

Solusvm has a long history of constantly getting hacked, having crappy support. So I doubt I am the idiot :-P

@Stevie said:
    AnthonySmith

lol, I been waiting for re-seller support in Virtualizor.

Solusvm has a long history of constantly getting hacked, having crappy support. So I doubt I am the idiot :-P

Oh dear god, @sman the anonymous tell tale host is going to be mad now!

• StevieStevie Member

@AnthonySmith

LOL, let him pray to his solusvm god, we know the true vps savior is dont we Anthony :-D

• SolusVM is dead they do not do anything they release update once in god know how much time

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited July 2014

@AnthonySmith said:

I'm sorry, I had to. It was too tempting.

• AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
    edited July 2014

When will see a full migration module from solus, including whmcs ?

@setupvps said:
    SolusVM is dead they do not do anything they release update once in god know how much time

Holy shit, your really bringing down the thunder!

• smansman Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Oh dear god, sman the anonymous tell tale host is going to be mad now!

@AnthonySmith said:

Translation

edited July 2014
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/delicate.jpg on this server.

Apache Server at www.feministe.us Port 80

Good job!

I assume what you tried to do was: image

• Now, I just need to wait for them a easier solution to migrating from SolusVM to Virtualizor.

• smansman Member

It's just so hard to be @AnthonySmith.

• wow wow you starting to be annoying could you stop talking shit and back to the topic?

• BradBrad Member

@setupvps said:
    wow wow you starting to be annoying could you stop talking shit and back to the topic?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • virtualizor updates seem to be coming out pretty consistently over the past few weeks... nice to see.

@sman has come up with literally nothing constructive, he simply has a "leave Britney alone" complex when it comes to solusvm, he has refuted nothing, makes no constructive argument and jumps in with insults from the get go.

Take a look at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28583/modulesgarden-whmcs-solus-module-is-a-joke

Even his title is an insult, he could not work something out so he gets frustrated and posts a thread about them and then refuses to be civil when they try to assist.

This is born out of frustration, I get that however what he does not get is he has tried to work with that for a few months and probably dropped a few $100, now imagine that was a 4 years struggle with undelivered promises and tens of thousands spent and the same issues existed.

Where is your empathy @sman ?

Let me quote you at you: (sources: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28583/modulesgarden-whmcs-solus-module-is-a-joke http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/631101/#Comment_631101 )

I don't know what is going on with these guys but I've never had so much trouble trying to get software working properly and then getting them to admit there is a problem. I just finished going through weeks of back and forth where they were telling me they could not reproduce a problem.
    The inability to accept facts where we had to actually build a case for them to explain why their software didn't work. How they don't seem to understanding how their own software works. These problems were not hard to duplicate. Not sure what is going on with these guys.

I am literally in a much longer bigger version of what you went through with solusvm, I have written tens of thousands of words on the specifics, I have made screen shots, I have even made videos highlighting problems for gods sake ....

Now I really don't mind if you don't agree with my perspective and I admit I got a little childish in this thread but please, if you have good reason to disagree with me then present it or just stop being a hypocritical dick.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • Wow another update for fix bug v2.5.0
    Now i have to say that's really impressive

2.5.1 should be imminent for the tun/tap issues with Debian/Ubuntu templates too.

• if they will release updates daily that would be kick ass even more then hostbill that release weekly :P

• In 2.5.1 we are adding some more features and bug fixes and the whmcs module for resellers