New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!
A very honest review of VPSDime
- Excellent support. There are some knowledgable persons replying your support tickets who knows their stuffs very well.
- Sweet sweet offloaded MySQL service. This is something that can make your "heavy" apps fly even in a smaller VPS with 512MB ram ($15/yr). VPSDime offloaded MySQL service runs MariaDB in a gigantic server with 384GB of ram and a couple of SSDs in RAID setup. And it comes for free :) Zip Zilch Nada. This is one of the main reasons I am currently using 3 VPS from them and willing to buy more if required in the future.
- Very cooperative. If you're a loyal customer, sometime they will give you extra than you're actually paying for. It feels like that you're in good hands
- Idera backup/restore feature that takes backup of your system once everyday, and you can restore from there quite easily. Though I keep my own backup, but it's always handy to know that there are automated backups available :)
- Excellent network with fantastic uptime. I barely noticed any downtime to be honest
- No over commitment or false promises which they can't provide or deliver. I love their straight forward attitude
- They are friendly
- Excellent value for money, like 6GB Ram for $7, or 500GB storage for $7 :)
Cons (Not so many)
- I sometime don't like their auto reboot system when the load goes above 4 for over an hour, or above 2 for more than 2 hours. But it's not that much of a trouble for me either.
I will definitely score them 10/10 for their excellent service, and I know that many of you would do the same as well :)