Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU VPS with a /64
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU VPS with a /64

socialssocials Member
edited July 2014 in Providers

I'm looking for a VPS provider in the EU that offers a /64. Any ideas?

I know that BuyVM does this, but that's in the US.

Comments

• @Jack said:
    Do you need a full /64 routed or a /64 with a /128 routed?

Full /64.

It seems that everyone using SolusVM is out of the question (and that's the majority). That sucks.

• AmfyAmfy Member

We can offer something. Even a /48 if you need it. However, we are not LEB!

Contact me by PM.

• Contabo do a /64 with every vps.. unfortunately the setup fees are what put me off of them.

• socialssocials Member
    edited July 2014

@Amfy @AutoSnipe

Yeah, that's the thing. I'm not looking to spend much, a LEB with 128MB/5GB HDD would be enough.

Hmm. I really thought this would be easier.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

http://version6.ru/vps + use google translate etc.

• Well depends on your budget you may be interested in a raspberry pi from fitvps (@rds100) if they are still 5.80 a month unsure. But you get a /64 on request.

That would be it off top of my head

• trexostrexos Member

Easiest way would be getting a NL vps as they are quite cheap and get a he.net /64 in amsterdam. This only impacts my ping by 2ms

• Some Vultr locations do a /64.

• socialssocials Member
    edited July 2014

@rm_ @AutoSnipe @amarc

A bit too pricy.

@trexos said:
    Easiest way would be getting a NL vps as they are quite cheap and get a he.net /64 in amsterdam. This only impacts my ping by 2ms

Well, tunneled IPv6 would defeat the purpose, since this VPS would be the endpoint in my IPv6 tunnel.

@linuxthefish said:
    Some Vultr locations do a /64.

Hmm. A bit too much on the resources, 768MB is overkill for me. Noted, though.

It seems that Prometeus offers /64, but they also feature too much resources. Anyone know if they do custom offers?

• @amarc said:
    2.79€ too pricey ? What is your budget then ? 1€ ?

+VAT for me. I'm from the EU.

As for my budget, it's about $2-$3 per month (would make more sense to pay annually though, but only for respected providers). I think it's pretty fair for a 128MB/5GB box.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2014

We offer /64 with Xen/KVM offers (on top of the ones assigned through solus, but only those have self-service rdns).
    512 KVM is some 44 eur a year with the poll coupon for number two place. With VAT included so would be like 4 Eur a month. I know you need less, but smaller KVM packages, while possible, are not feasible due to IPs costs, would not be much cheaper.

• Do you have justification ?
    /64 is hard to find, especially on a budget.

• socialssocials Member
    edited July 2014

@iClickAndHost said:
    Do you have justification ?
    /64 is hard to find, especially on a budget.

/64 should actually be the minimum. A lot of sites/services identify a single user by the whole /64 subnet.

I'm thinking of going with VStoike.ru. Any comments/recommendations/reviews?

Would be interesting to get a VPS located in Russia. Not sure about their laws and regulations, though.

• @socials said:
    Would be interesting to get a VPS located in Russia. Not sure about their laws and regulations, though.

For what purpose do you need VPS? We can offer on request /56 routed through VPS ipv6 address.
    Give us a try :)

• @jamaica said:

Sent a PM.

• twiigltwiigl Member

Hetzner and netcup offer a full /64 routed to your VPS

• @socials said:

You would not have problems with laws and regulations in Russia, as far as my past experience goes :)

• @iClickAndHost said:
    You would not have problems with laws and regulations in Russia, as far as my past experience goes :)

I'm a bit skeptical about them blacklisting websites since I'm going to use it as a VPN.