Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap VPS to purchase through Moneybookers(Skrill)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap VPS to purchase through Moneybookers(Skrill)

ManofActionManofAction Member
edited July 2014 in Requests

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a VPS that goes from the range $1-$3 monthly or $30-$40 annually; I will be using this for website hosting.

The VPS RAM should be 512 MB or above and 1TB or more bandwidth. I don't need IPv6 so IPv4 will be enough.

It doesn't have to be managed but it'll be better if it has a control panel so that in case something wrong happens I can take care of the problem.

I would like the VPS to have no restrictions or additional requirements as posting a link on my website or sharing a specific page; I will only use the VPS in hosting a website and can run other experiments. It will be better if SSH tunneling is allowed as well.

I can only pay through Skrill (Moneybookers) since it's the only option that is supported in my country. Thanks for taking time to read my request!

Comments

• I found out about 123systems (http://123systems.net/ovz.html) but looks like they don't support Moneybookers

• InceptionHosting.com
    Cannot go wrong with them

• I have looked at InceptionHosting before but I believe I can find something lower, as 123systems; however I know that InceptionHosting provides a great and reliable service!

• ShivamShivam Member

I can provide that deal with web-hosting, if you want a vps can't provide it for 30-40 $ annually with a 1 tb bw

• ManofActionManofAction Member
    edited July 2014

That's still high for me, but thank you!

@Shivam said:
    I can provide that deal with web-hosting, if you want a vps can't provide it for 30-40 $ annually with a 1 tb bw

Thanks for the offer! But I really need a VPS for a low budget

I have visited HostSailor before but it appears that they provide the $30 yearly offer for a 256 MB of RAM which is very low for me. I also noticed that the HDD is so huge I will only need 10GB or something close to that, so I won't really consume a lot of hard disk space.

Thanks everyone!

• @ManofAction I see. but maybe you can talk with their sales representative for a custom vps.

• Do yourself a favor and skip 123systems.

• 30GB Disk Space
    512MB Dedicated Ram
    768MB Burstable / 2vCores
    100Mbps connection 1 IPv4
    Unlimited bandwidth

We are currently setting up our Moneybookers to take payment if you are interested thats £5.50/mo but for the year we can do $30.

Let me know,
    Nick.

edited July 2014

wxservers said: @ManofAction I see. but maybe you can talk with their sales representative for a custom vps.

That's fine! I don't like tickets very much haha

taronyu said: Do yourself a favor and skip 123systems.

Come on man they can't be that bad, can they?

MSPNick said: 30GB Disk Space 512MB Dedicated Ram 768MB Burstable / 2vCores 100Mbps connection 1 IPv4 Unlimited bandwidth

We are currently setting up our Moneybookers to take payment if you are interested thats £5.50/mo but for the year we can do $30.

Let me know, Nick.

Thanks for the offer, Nick. I think I can go with your offer, but do you mind decreasing the HDD to maybe 10GB and increasing the RAM to 1GB? I can pay more for this as long as it doesn't exceed $40 yearly, or do you think this is not possible? but I like the unlimited bandwidth very much so I think I can purchase this if you can't do me a custom VPS! Thank you. P.S is this Xen or OpenVZ? Just curious. (P.S 2: forget about that question, just noticed the burstable RAM)

• Hi.

I will private message you now.

Nick

Thanked by 1ManofAction
  • @ManofAction said:

Yes. They can.

You can decide for yourself here: http://lowendbox.com/tag/123systems-net/ (read the comments)

• socialssocials Member
    edited July 2014

HostHatch

512MB SSD VPS for $3.2 per month (~$35 yearly) with coupon "3rd-anniversary". Payable directly via credit card.

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited July 2014

You can check my website (frugalboxes) in my signature for a list of VPS's for under $50 a year, but I'm not sure which ones accept moneybookers. I'm just heading out so I don't have time to check at the moment.

And I agree with others, I suggest avoiding 123systems.

• @taronyu said:
    You can decide for yourself here: http://lowendbox.com/tag/123systems-net/ (read the comments)

Thanks man! You saved me from a trap.

@socials said:
    HostHatch

512MB SSD VPS for $3.2 per month (~$35 yearly) with coupon "3rd-anniversary". Payable directly via credit card.

Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I only use Skrill.

@soulchief said:
    You can check my website (frugalboxes) in my signature for a list of VPS's for under $50 a year, but I'm not sure which ones accept moneybookers. I'm just heading out so I don't have time to check at the moment.

And I agree with others, I suggest avoiding 123systems.

Thank you! I checked your website but Nick's offer is still the best as it matches what I really need for a small price.

Thanks everyone! Your help is greatly appreciated

• No problems, I can't help you because I don't know any providers that accept Skrill.

Good luck anyways. :)

• tegatega Member

You will lose your money if go with 123systems

• Yes I just realized so! Thanks for taronyu (and you of course for confirming this haha) who made me look further into what they provide, I also submitted a ticket that wasn't answered for 5 days so I guess their support isn't that good either. I went with Nick's offer, in fact it's the best! The performance of the servers are great and the internet is very quick! I can't thank him enough! I will post a review soon so that everyone knows how it is like to get a VPS from Nick! Haha.

But I actually need 1 more VPS with a low budget (around $25-$45 annually) with 1GB-2GB of RAM and 1TB or higher bandwidth so if any of you guys can provide me a VPS with these specifications at this price I will be very grateful! Thanks everyone!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If OpenVZ in Miami is OK I can do a GB plan for you.

2 vCPU
    2 GB Ram
    1 GB vSWAP
    40 GB Raid 10 Disk
    1 TB Bandwidth @ gbit (load balanced with fail over)

PRICE:€3.50 Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=110

Discount Code: VM2048-Jul-2014

I will be releasing another offer on Aug 5th that will be a little cheaper again so I can bring that down slightly if interested.

• @ManofAction said:
    Yes I just realized so! Thanks for taronyu (and you of course for confirming this haha) who made me look further into what they provide, I also submitted a ticket that wasn't answered for 5 days so I guess their support isn't that good either. I went with Nick's offer, in fact it's the best! The performance of the servers are great and the internet is very quick! I can't thank him enough! I will post a review soon so that everyone knows how it is like to get a VPS from Nick! Haha.

But I actually need 1 more VPS with a low budget (around $25-$45 annually) with 1GB-2GB of RAM and 1TB or higher bandwidth so if any of you guys can provide me a VPS with these specifications at this price I will be very grateful! Thanks everyone!

Can provide another one if you want ;-)

Thanked by 1ManofAction
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    If OpenVZ in Miami is OK I can do a GB plan for you.

> 2 vCPU
    > 2 GB Ram
    > 1 GB vSWAP
    > 40 GB Raid 10 Disk
    > 1 TB Bandwidth @ gbit (load balanced with fail over)
    > 

PRICE:€3.50 Order Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=110

Discount Code: VM2048-Jul-2014

I will be releasing another offer on Aug 5th that will be a little cheaper again so I can bring that down slightly if interested.

Thanks Anthony, but I can't pay that much per month, I would like something lower if possible.

@MSPNick said:
    Can provide another one if you want ;-)

Nick, that would be great! How much for 2GB and 1GB annually?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited August 2014

@ManofAction said:
    Nick, that would be great! How much for 2GB and 1GB annually?

Will private message you now.

Thanked by 1ManofAction
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ManofAction said: Thanks Anthony, but I can't pay that much per month, I would like something lower if possible.

No problem, sadly the 1GB plan's in Miami are out of stock right now, the 2GB plan I could bring down to €30.00 p/year if paid annually though.

Thanked by 1ManofAction
    edited August 2014

I have heard about Host1Plus before and went with Host1Free to test their services, to my surprise the VPS was terminated the next day and when I contacted support they weren't very friendly.

But anyways Nick and Anthony were very kind to me and provided me the VPS with a very low price!

The discount was great I have to say! Thanks everyone!

(P.S Nick's and Anthony's services are the best)

• I think to test service you need to order trial, not free service :)

edited August 2014

@pauliakas said:

I think to test service you need to order trial, not free service :)

You are right! But when I created a support topic, the response was aggressive and not friendly, so I totally forgot about going with their other professional service, Host1Plus. I believe that the support shouldn't change between a free service or a paid service, otherwise it would not be fair, so I totally avoided this company. But thanks for your suggestion!