Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Fixed monthly salary] Looking for partner in China for product assembling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Fixed monthly salary] Looking for partner in China for product assembling

c0yc0y Member
edited July 2014 in Requests

Hello,

I am working on a new product that requires assembling in China to keep export and shipping costs minimal, it will be a Kickstarter project.

What it'd take is literally accepting components per delivery and putting them into the assembling machine as instructed which will do the rest of all the work.

Knowing a lot of Chinese people are on Lowendtalk I figured this may be the best place to ask for someone or a company that could do this.

Please let me know if you know someone or if you're interested in this yourself and we'll see if we can come to an agreement.

Requirements:

• space of about 4x2 meters for the assembler (a garage will do fine! :-)
  • the option to accept postal / mail packages
  • temporary storage space for components and final devices
  • time to operate the assembler (it has a screen that says what to do with the components, it will be an actual day job, but with some weeks more work than others, but paid a fixed monthly salery)

Feel free to repost (and translate if you want) this to your Chinese friends on other forums! Please e-mail me instead of sending a private message, you can use [email protected] (if you translate for a friend you'll be rewarded if we make an agreement)

Sorry for my "spam" guys, but you have to start somewhere!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Send me your email, I can help you with that, depending on what are you looking. I have experience in aluminum and plastic injection, metalworking, outsourcing, and China transactions.

Thanked by 2AlexanderM Makenai
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited July 2014

@netomx said:
    Send me your email, I can help you with that, depending on what are you looking. I have experience in aluminum and plastic injection, metalworking, outsourcing, and China transactions.

Aweome! It's [email protected] - don't get scared by it being a specially created gmail, it's so I could setup more push notifications than I could with my other email addresses.

No worries, I know hwo to make business

• DavidxDavidx Member

I'm curious as to what it is now :P

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

What product is it?

• ztecztec Member
    edited July 2014

Just curious. What would you pay the man? ~3300yuan?

@ztec said:

That's lot of money!

• ztecztec Member
    edited July 2014

@netomx said:
    That's lot of money!

A month?

Who would work for me for that money?

• 3300 Yuan is 532.78 USD as of this post, FYI.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ztecztec Member

@cncking2000 said:
    3300 Yuan is 532.78 USD as of this post, FYI.

Yes, and 396.572354 Euros.

• Isn't that like < $20USD/day?

• CoreyCorey Member

All of your complaints about pay which he didn't even list is irrelevant since we don't know exactly how much work is involved as well.

Thanked by 1c0y
  • ztecztec Member

@Corey said:
    All of your complaints about pay which he didn't even list is irrelevant since we don't know exactly how much work is involved as well.

"it will be an actual day job,"

I pretty much assumed this meant it would be like a real day job. 8 hours a day 5 days a week 4 weeks a month. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I agree this is not the point of this thread.

• awvnxawvnx Member
    edited July 2014

@rajprakash said:
    Isn't that like < $20USD/day?

Cost of living is much lower in China.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • TACServersTACServers Member
    edited July 2014

@Corey, I just converted currency, No complaints here! Heck, if its 3300 Yuan, that would be a rather decent wage. About 3 times average. I am now stepping out of this topic, as discussing unknown wages is not the point of this topic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/world/asia/survey-in-china-shows-wide-income-gap.html?_r=0

• netomx said: Send me your email, I can help you with that, depending on what are you looking. I have experience in aluminum and plastic injection, metalworking, outsourcing, and China transactions.

Not to highjack this thread.. But I think I suddenly love you!

Sending you a PM!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited July 2014

@ztec said:

Yes, at least, but probably more. I do believe that is a good monthly wage for Chinese standards, albeit I want to treat my workers better than minimum standards.

@ztec said:
    I pretty much assumed this meant it would be like a real day job. 8 hours a day 5 days a week 4 weeks a month. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I agree this is not the point of this thread.

It means you'll have to actually do something for it too, something physical. Working times per day depends on demand and on performance of the worker, no need to get pushy on tempo either.

@ChrisMiller said:
    Sending you a PM!

Not hijacking at all, this is well within the topic and if I deserve the opportunity to connect with people capable of setting the next step, so do other people deserve that opportunity.

Sounds like somebody wants fancy custom cases and mods though ;-)

Edit: although it looks like @netomx is going to be of assistance, individual suggestions are always welcome.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

rajprakash said: Isn't that like < $20USD/day?

Actually it is about $12USD /day for workers AFAIK. (In Guangzhou factories)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AlexUAlexU Member
    edited July 2014

Account hacked, please view other posts regarding this.

• What product is it ?
    Are you also considering India for this ?

Thanked by 1netomx

@ztec said:
    Who would work for me for that money?

A lot of people in China, for sure! Even that, in Mexico people will work for you for less than $400 a month, full-time job.

And if you go to the rural areas (near ningbo), you may find cheaper workers. @c0y , if the price is not good in Mexico, I can hook you up with companies in Ningbo.

• BobRBobR Member

@awvnx said:
    Cost of living is much lower in China.

Actually, It would be more accurate to say the standard of living is much lower in china.

• @BobR said:
    Actually, It would be more accurate to say the standard of living is much lower in china.

LOL...have you ever been there?