Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVz templates?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVz templates?

TazTaz Member
edited June 2012 in General

Besides some old ones at OVZ Wiki and some custom Template (Only 3) I have done in the past, Any one have any good list of OVZ templates? Something that can be downloaded?

Comments

• jhjh Member

No but they're easy enough to make using the ones that are there on the wiki.

• TazTaz Member
    edited June 2012

Ehh, Ever heard the word called being lazy? (Defines me)

• @NinjaHawk said: Ehh, Ever heard the word called being lazy? (Defines me)

and then pay someone.. :D

• TazTaz Member

When Money talks I work. But come on, There has to be some place other than OVZ it self.

• @NinjaHawk said: Besides some old ones at OVZ Wiki

The ones on the wiki are all pretty recent (Fedora 17 is there as well as ubuntu 12.04).

What templates were you after specifically?

• jhjh Member

There aren't any other repos as far as I'm aware. Most companies will create their own for cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin etc though so maybe someone here will help you out :)

• TazTaz Member

I have one with Cpanel and One with Zpanel. Trying my luck out to save some work, I know a lot of company won't share there hardwork. Which reminds me, my templates are still on cento 5 32 bit. Need to update.

• What templates do you need then providers who have them can decide to let you have them or not.

I have some templates, but 90% of them I imagine will be of no use to you

• TazTaz Member

As of this moment, Anyone with a (Centos 6 Cpanel )and (Kloxo )would help. Being lazy is a bad habit.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Fairly sure there is an official kloxo template from the developers no?

Francisco

• TazTaz Member

@Francisco said: Fairly sure there is an official kloxo template from the developers no

Hostinabox haven't been updated for last 3 years :?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@NinjaHawk said: Hostinabox haven't been updated for last 3 years :?

Has it been that long? Christ.

Francisco

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Hostinabox is based on a hold centos release but you can easily install, upgrade and retemplate in a few minutes...