Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.4.8 with IPv6 only VPS support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.4.8 with IPv6 only VPS support

Hi,

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.8
This version has some cool new features and some bug fixes.

1) [Feature] We are introducing an IPv6 Only VPS Feature. The Admin can create the VPS with only IPv6 without any IPv4 IP Addresses.

2) [Feature] Added IPv6 in VPS Plans.

3) [Feature] Updated WHMCS Module to support only IPv6 VPS Plans. Also various other bugs have been fixed.

4) [Feature] Now Virtualizor Slave Servers will be automatically updated to latest Virtualizor Version when the Master is updated.

5) [Feature] We are introducing the "Master Only" version of Virtualizor. Now the Admin can install the Virtualizor on any server/VPS without any Virtualization installed. NOTE : You can still have any other Virtualized server as a Master as well. For more information on installation, visit this guide : http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_Master_Server

6) [Feature] Global setting added in General Configuration to disable auto Bandwidth Suspension.

7) [Bug Fix] Migration page was showing just 50 VPS in the VPS List. This is fixed now.

8) [Bug fix] VPS was not suspended through WHMCS if the VPS was already stopped manually by the user or the Admin. This is fixed now.

9) [Big Fix] For Virtualizor XenServer, the Admin can set the default Volume Group in General Configuration.

10) [Bug Fix] Previously only IPv4 IP ware accepted for DNS Nameservers, now Virtualizor also accepts IPv6 IP for DNS Nameservers.

11) [Bug Fix] Extended the limitation of 500 IPv6 IP to 5000 in Add IPs and Add IP Pool wizard.

12) [Bug Fix] The first row in the VPS logs of a newly created VPS was always showed as stopped. This is fixed now.

13) [Big Fix] If Webuzo control panel was installed in any VPS, the Virtualizor service would not stopped properly. This is fixed now.

Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.

Regards,
The Virtualizor Team

Comments

• Awesome :)

• wow amazing!!!! @virtualizor you guys should just take over the market and release a reseller for webuzo you have a lot of people behind you don't hold back!

• @sz1hosting

Hello FanBoy!

• Thanks for listening to requests (from me at least) for IPv6 only :)

Also being able to generate more than 500 ipv6's is nice!

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited July 2014

again wow just wow, ( EDIT ) ; )
    Virtualizor is better than the others.

• wychwych Member

@Virtualizor Can you assign your IPv6 in ranges or just individual addresses out of a pool?

• @wych said:
    Virtualizor Can you assign your IPv6 in ranges or just individual addresses out of a pool?

ATM, individual addresses. Ranges in the making.

edited July 2014

XxNisseGamerxX said: Hello FanBoy!

Yes i am!
    Softaculous products are the best everything else is just rubbish, they have the best support and just look how they implement suggestions unlike any other application / script provider.

• wychwych Member

@virtualizor said:

Coming Soon™

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@sz1hosting said:

Is it a good product? Probably. Doesn't mean all others are shit.

edited July 2014

shovenose said: Is it a good product? Probably. Doesn't mean all others are shit.

The best, saying all others are shit was over the top this is my personal opinion please ignore my over excitement.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@sz1hosting said:

Your stupidity is hard to ignore.

edited July 2014

shovenose said: Your stupidity is hard to ignore.

That is solely yours and other trolls / haters opinions.

• wychwych Member

And another thread de-rails.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited July 2014

I would have to put virtualizor's support up there with cPanel and ClientExec, and their skype is normally fast to reply. I guess it must be quite hard to market a control panel when there are so many competitors.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@virtualizor do you have any plugin/module for blesta or clientexec?

• @agentmishra said:
    virtualizor do you have any plugin/module for blesta or clientexec?

The blesta module should be out really soon. Also we will commence work on clientexec soon as well. You can contact us at sales at virtualizor.com and they will give you the email of the developer working on Blesta module

@virtualizor said:
    The blesta module should be out really soon. Also we will commence work on clientexec soon as well. You can contact us at sales at virtualizor.com and they will give you the email of the developer working on Blesta module

any ETA for the same...

• @agentmishra said:
    any ETA for the same...

The provisioning part is ready. The enduser functions are not. I expect it to be by end of July. If you still want just the provisioning part, we can give it to you.

Thanked by 1Licensecart

@virtualizor said:
    The provisioning part is ready. The enduser functions are not. I expect it to be by end of July. If you still want just the provisioning part, we can give it to you.

aah

thanks for that

will wait till end of July...

• anyone here use virtualizor in production? is it anygood? demo was down...

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2014

@lukesUbuntu said:
    anyone here use virtualizor in production? is it anygood? demo was down...

drserver and inception

Thanked by 2lukesUbuntu netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@lukesUbuntu said:

Yup, more features than solusvm, 999% better WHMCS module than solusvm, looks better and the support team fix/ implement things globally in hours/ days instead of years/ never.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @AnthonySmith We use on KVM offers people really like it they say the impressed by the control panel

Even that we found some bugs but u can work it out

• EggheadTekEggheadTek Member
    edited July 2014

I actually used it and have it on my servers the one that is currently running and the four that are waiting to be shipped. It is very nice, has awesome graphs and such. Lots of templates available also.

• Yes the only thing i dont like its the ip management i prefer the solusvm table its more easy and organized

• wych said: drserver and inception

Cool, must be good if drserver is using it they have stable products from the reviews. Just never seen it before.
    I would be keen on the blesta module but looks like there API is really good... looks like im sold thanks for the info

edited July 2014

We also use Virtualizor on 8 dedicated servers, a great product and just keeps getting better, a few weeks ago some said solusvm was better, but with these new updates Virtualizor has now become officially the best vps panel.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @lukesUbuntu said:

Sir, the demo is online : http://demo.virtualizor.com:4084/
    The demo rebuilds every hour, so it can go down for a minute or two.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@virtualizor

You should update the demo.