Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsorship Request for 3 months
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sponsorship Request for 3 months

Hello LET,
I'm looking for a Linux VPS for some projects and sadly I can't afford it for now.
But not much longer, possibly I'll get paid in 2-3 months from my projects (web).

The sponsored VPS should have at least 512MB of ram and OPENVZ Virtualization, Debian OS
CPU cores and Bandwidth should be decent. No high requirement.

I can help the sponsor from my New web project [Daily 2000+ Unique Visitors] with a linkback and review/promotion at max until I make some money.

You may PM for more info or any details.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

2000+ unique visitors should make a few bucks if you put a small google asdense advert.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Well, what kind of traffic you got there ?

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited July 2014

Well i wouldn't mind but currently only have KVM available with Debian OS available

• why not wable 0.75/mon? unless you can't afford 0.75/mon.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We will sponsor you. Please PM me

• Hello,

We would also sponsor you if needed. Just drop me a PM.

• @AlexanderM said:
    2000+ unique visitors should make a few bucks if you put a small google asdense advert. Yeh I have over $500 in adsense but I need to wait for payments after 2 mmonths. Thanks everyone who PMed/ offered. Thread can be closed now.

This discussion has been closed.