Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for a VMnode at US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for a VMnode at US

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap VMnode to host lowend vps.
Need at least 12 GB RAM and 1 TB SATA HD

My budget is $50 - $80 per month.

Need a lot of IP ( 61 IPv4 is ok )

Location must be US!

Thanks

Want to register a cheap domain name? Check SolidDragon & Ixo Network

Comments

  • CikonCikon Member

    good luck finding a provider that will allocate to you 61 IPv4 addresses for $50-$80 a month. most charge $1.50 - $2 and put a cap at 10 addresses.

  • GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited July 2014

    @Cikon said:
    good luck finding a provider that will allocate to you 61 IPv4 addresses for $50-$80 a month. most charge $1.50 - $2 and put a cap at 10 addresses.

    There's actually a provider that offers 253 IPv4 addresses for only $6/m. http://incero.com

    GreenHostBox - Affordable VPS Hosting
    - Unmetered Inbound Traffic | 100% Network Uptime SLA | 0% Packet Loss Guarantee | 20Gbps DDoS Protection

  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Provider

    @GreenHostBox said:
    There's actually a provider that offers 253 IPv4 addresses for only $6/m. http://incero.com

    Nothing from Incero is going to be within OP's budget, then again nothing is going to be really.

  • ATHKATHK Member

    @matthewvz said:
    Nothing from Incero is going to be within OP's budget, then again nothing is going to be really.

    ColoCrossing maybe ;)

  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Provider

    @ATHK said:

    GET YOUR BLACKLISTED IP'S HERE! 15 CENTS EACH! FRESH ON THE SPAM LISTS!

    Thanked by 1ATHK
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Provider

    p4 with 12gb ram? a 61 IPv6? for $50! OK :D

  • ATHKATHK Member

    @matthewvz said:
    GET YOUR BLACKLISTED IP'S HERE! 15 CENTS EACH! FRESH ON THE SPAM LISTS!

    Blacklisted IP's only matter for email right? not going to bother a game server ;)

    Anyway I was taking a stab at CC.....

  • 2xL5520
    24GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    /64 IPv6
    /26 IPv4 (61 IPs)
    10TB @ 100mbit port
    $75/month
    https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=128
    Dallas, Texas, USA

    Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • Dual Intel Xeon 5150 - Dual Intel Xeon 5150
    2.66Ghz - 2 processors
    4 Cores / 4 Threads
    8GB DDR2
    500GB
    • 20TB Monthly Transfer
    • Linux/Windows* OS
    • 5 usable IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 Address Block**
    • Remote Reboot Access
    $96.95/month
    http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=6

    Sonwebhost.com
    Web Hosting Reseller VPS & Dedicated
  • W3HostW3Host Member

    Please open a ticket at https://w3-host.com/submitticket.php and a member of our sales team will assist you and give you a quote, hopefully with-in your budget.

    CEO of W3-Host | Check out our VPS plans here. LET Exclusive Deal.

  • cassacassa Member, Provider

    @Sonwebhost said:
    Dual Intel Xeon 5150 - Dual Intel Xeon 5150
    2.66Ghz - 2 processors
    4 Cores / 4 Threads
    8GB DDR2
    500GB
    • 20TB Monthly Transfer
    • Linux/Windows* OS
    • 5 usable IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 Address Block**
    • Remote Reboot Access
    $96.95/month
    http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=6

    God damn go away

    ik moet poepen

Sign In or Register to comment.