Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smart DNS service (Netflix,HBO,Hulu,Pandora,Spotify,ABC,SHO etc..)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Smart DNS service (Netflix,HBO,Hulu,Pandora,Spotify,ABC,SHO etc..)

andrewnandrewn Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

Hey guys,

For those who doesn't know: Smart DNS allows you to unblock websites, access streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, HBO and many others. One of the advantages over using a VPN that this won't slow your internet since it only proxy specific websites.

I initially built this for myself however it takes some resources so I thought I could have a few clients here using it. I can add sites on demand but the most important ones are already supported (as in the title).

I own a Roku device so that's supported for sure as well as computers. This can work with other devices too.

So anybody interested in just drop me a PM. As for the price I thought about something like 2.5USD monthly. (Negotiable)

Supported services:

Netflix

Pandora

Crackle

HBOGO

Hulu

Vudu

Amazon Instant Video

MGO

ESPN

PBS

CBS

AETV

Fox

TargetTicket

Showtime

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

By the services mentioned I guess its the US version?

• Hmm, where are YouTube? Isn't it the most popular video service or i missed something?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Some free Firefox addons do that easy

• @MikHo said:
    By the services mentioned I guess its the US version?

Yes, correct.

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited July 2014

@Profforg said:
    Hmm, where are YouTube? Isn't it the most popular video service or i missed something?

It can be added too however YouTube is usually accessible almost from everywhere so I'm not sure what's the point proxying the traffic there?!

• @fitvpn said:
    Some free Firefox addons do that easy

I'm not sure it support all services above furthermore it can be used only in Firefox not in another browsers neither by other devices.

I read a post not long ago about howto use US Netflix when not being in the actual US (unblock.us kind of service).

you used a specific DNS server that redirected you to a reverse proxy for the login and browsing part. The actual viewing of a movie/series was sent directly to the computer/device.

Is this setup the same way?

It would be a nice to use your service but I am a little concerned about sending money to people I don't know. Especially since there is no company behind it.

Good luck!

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited July 2014

@MikHo said:
    I read a post not long ago about howto use US Netflix when not being in the actual US (unblock.us kind of service).

you used a specific DNS server that redirected you to a reverse proxy for the login and browsing part. The actual viewing of a movie/series was sent directly to the computer/device.

Is this setup the same way?

It would be a nice to use your service but I am a little concerned about sending money to people I don't know. Especially since there is no company behind it.

Good luck!

Yes I do understand that. I'm more than happy to provide a free trial, not a problem. Its a monthly service you can cancel anytime.

Just PM me if you want to try it out.

Thanks, I'll pass.

• I still have a few slots left if anybody interested.

• bump

• lets bump again. I'm offering free trial if anybody interested…..

• bump heyho

• bump bump