Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet Hiring - Chinese Sales representatives (Downtown Los Angeles)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet Hiring - Chinese Sales representatives (Downtown Los Angeles)

QuadraNet is a large web hosting datacenter with an approximate footprint of 60,000 square feet of datacenter space in downtown Los Angeles, CA. We are the largest dedicated server provider and colocation provider in the Los Angeles area with thousands of servers in our datacenters. We serve a broad range of international customers both corporate and individuals, and are growing very quickly.

QuadraNet has established itself as a reputable provider with a specifically optimized network for our customers who are from Asia. We have already established segmented portions of our internet network as "Asia Optimized" where we perform On-Demand optimizations for network routes to and from our datacenters in LA to provide lower latency, faster download speeds, and an overall better experience to Chinese users.

QuadraNet is looking for at minimum 1 new sales department staff member who is fluent in Mandarin/Chinese language. You MUST be able to speak and write in Chinese, as well as English.

You must be a self-motivated individual and excited about dealing with new inbound prospects, as well as being able to self-prospect for new leads and clients.

This is not a remote position. You must be a local to the Los Angeles area and you will work out of our downtown L.A. office. Our office building is right by 2 train stops and a bus stop.
So if you live in San Gabriel Valley or San Fernando Valley, it should be easy for you to get here using public transportation.

This is a salaried position. Potential for growth is available, so as your performance increases you can grow your remuneration very high.

Please apply at our careers page on what qualifies you for the position.

This is an immediately available full-time position. Please do not apply unless you are completely comfortable speaking and writing in Chinese.

Thank you,

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

QuadraNet_Kevin ?

Good luck everyone.

• @ATHK said:
    QuadraNet_Kevin ?

Good luck everyone.

Nobody ever complained to me when I was "Ronald"... y u hate on this bruh?

• Hehe, good one @ATHK! Hope all is well ;)

If anyone here is in the Los Angeles area and would like to tour our facility I'd be happy to arrange a tour so feel free to PM me.

Thank you for your time!

Thanked by 18QE
  • J1021J1021 Member

Why would you hire someone from LET?

• edited July 2014

kcaj said: Why would you hire someone from LET?

To clarify, this is not a remote position, we are looking for people to work out of our office locally in downtown Los Angeles. Just because someone is from LET doesn't mean they are not qualified to get the job done ;)

Thanks

• kcaj said: Why would you hire someone from LET?

I am sure they aren't looking for someone just from LET.. Its been posted on their site for a while.

They are simply just getting the word out there.

• For anyone who has the time to take a quick virtual tour of one of our datacenter floors (penthouse), have a look here: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.048149,-118.255018,3a,90y,287.44h,87.52t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sV03YAoCuh0MAAAQJOOcT7g!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1

Keep in mind the virtual tour is currently only available for our Penthouse, QuadraNet is the largest tenant in the LA Telecom Building and we operate over 6 datacenter floors here including the Penthouse.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Rallias said:
    Nobody ever complained to me when I was "Ronald"... y u hate on this bruh?

No hate more of a joke.

I'm good Adam thanks for asking, hope you're enjoying your new role!

Don't want to derail this thread anymore than I have :)

• Damn I wish I could move to LA :)

Good luck with hiring, I know there are a few Mandarin-speaking members in LET with decent English skills as well. Not sure if they are based in China or work in US though.

• Not in LA.

• cassacassa Member

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    For anyone who has the time to take a quick virtual tour of one of our datacenter floors (penthouse), have a look here: https://www.google.com/maps/@34.048149,-118.255018,3a,90y,287.44h,87.52t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sV03YAoCuh0MAAAQJOOcT7g!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1

Keep in mind the virtual tour is currently only available for our Penthouse, QuadraNet is the largest tenant in the LA Telecom Building and we operate over 6 datacenter floors here including the Penthouse.

Who is that awesome rack from?

• zhuanyi said: Damn I wish I could move to LA :)

You would take 6+ months to interview sorta like the failed kickstarter

• @Cassa - its a soft-switch

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

said: This is not a remote position

What a pity...

• @cassa said:

I'm not seeing how there's proper airflow in that cabinet. Maybe it's not handled "traditionally".

@QuadraNet_Adam: any reason there's no cold-isle hot-isle system in place? I've read it's more energy efficient compared to AC-ing the entire floor.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited July 2014

@mpkossen said:
    QuadraNet_Adam: any reason there's no cold-isle hot-isle system in place? I've read it's more energy efficient compared to AC-ing the entire floor.

cold-, hot-aisle system doesn't need to be isolated for it to work, although it will work better when it is.

• @c0y said:
    cold-, hot-isle system doesn't need to be isolated for it to work, although it will work better when it is.

True.

I just prefer the system so I can work in the cold isle :-D

• QuadraNet's server is a little expensive for me

• mpkossen said: @QuadraNet_Adam: any reason there's no cold-isle hot-isle system in place? I've read it's more energy efficient compared to AC-ing the entire floor.

We do maintain hot/cold aisles, exhaust face each other and the front of the servers face each other.

:)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:
    I just prefer the system so I can work in the cold isle :-D

Whaa... you like cold isles? I just can't work on a cold isle for a long amount of time and I don't really want to put a coat on in the DC, and the annoying flaps etc etc.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • petrispetris Member

@Infinity said:
    Whaa... you like cold isles? I just can't work on a cold isle for a long amount of time and I don't really want to put a coat on in the DC, and the annoying flaps etc etc.

Gotta tuck that shirt in!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@petris said:
    Gotta tuck that shirt in!

Are you a school teacher? ;-)

• petrispetris Member

@Infinity said:
    Are you a school teacher? ;-)

No but I could be :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@alexleeyy said:
    QuadraNet's server is a little expensive for me

Hi @alexleeyy

Please send me an e-mail with your requirements, I'll do my best to accommodate both your budget and resource requirements :)

My e-mail is [email protected] -- I look forward to your e-mail.

• @dustinc said:
    My e-mail is [email protected] -- I look forward to your e-mail.

thanks but I didn't need more server now.If I need I will send you my requirments.