Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LETs Have Some Fun - Delimiter X5150 Give Away
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LETs Have Some Fun - Delimiter X5150 Give Away

FrankZFrankZ Veteran
edited July 2014 in General

I have a Delimiter x5150 dedi in Atlanta, that is paid through 23 September 2014, that I want to give away to a deserving LET member. The member will need to have an account at Delimiter that is in good standing and Steve's email address.

In this thread I would like members to nominate themselves if they wish to be included in the final voting phase where other members will pick from the nominees. The server will be available to request a push to your account on July 23, so you should have two full months free. The server renews for $69 a quarter and comes with four IPv4 and a IPv6 /64. Nominations close 48 hour after the post time of this thread. Final voting will start shortly thereafter.

Please remember you must have Steve's email address to enter, and this is all for fun.
EDIT: End time is 4:01PM 18th July (48hrs from posting)

Comments

• So you called them BS and now you want to give it to someone else?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/31155/delimiter-x5150-review-what-a-bs-company#latest

Interesting...

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@zhuanyi - Correct, but others have different thoughts about Delimiter and I have a paid for server that I will not use. Is it better to just idle it?

• FrankZ said: - Correct, but others have different thoughts about Delimiter and I have a paid for server that I will not use. Is it better to just idle it?

Make sense, good luck!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I want to be in

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@netomx - 1st one in. Thanks for joining the fun..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

One mans trash is another ones treasure, I wouldn't mind entering.

Thanked by 2ATHK FrankZ
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

What should be the Account status?? It requires an active service like another server in My Account?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL - They have to let me push it to your account. If you don't have an account in good standing I can't push the server to you.

@matthewvz - #2

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Don't have an account with Delimiter as I never had a good enough Network experience with them.
    The routing between me (different places I frequently visit) and them does not work for me.

Thanks for the offer though.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • wychwych Member
    edited July 2014

Sure why not? In please.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@wych - in as #3, @0xdragon ?

• I wanna be in, too. ;)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@webcraft - In as #4

• I could definitely use this server but I doubt anyone would nominate me for it. It is also highly unlikely that I will be the one to have it with others like @wych and @0xdragon in the mix.

• talsittalsit Member

Me too, I've several servers with them....

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@AuroraZ - It's free so you can nominate yourself as long as you have an account with Delimiter in good standing.
    @talsit - in as #5
    @0xdragon is not in the mix, although I am surprised he has not joined in.

I do find it interesting that the bitch about Delimiter thread was much more popular then the Free dedi for two months thread.

Everybody will vote for me, don't worry

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    I do find it interesting that the bitch about Delimiter thread was much more popular then the Free dedi for two months thread.

Perhaps it's down to a people not wanting to pay the renewal fees, so it's of limited use to the majority of us cheapskates.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@netomx - of course, paisano. not all of us can be "Mr Wonderful", but please do not eat bread in front of the poor people.

Thanked by 2netomx ATHK

@FrankZ said:
    netomx - of course, paisano. not all of us can be "Mr Wonderful", but please do not eat bread in front of the poor people.

My mom says I'm Wonderful, I think that counts as being wonderful ;)

Thanked by 2AlexanderM ATHK
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@netomx- there is no doubt that you are wonderful. Your Mom's a smart lady.
    @Nekki - Do you think for next time a tutorial about creating private mesh networks with tinc would work better?

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited July 2014

> @FrankZ said:

netomx- there is no doubt that you are wonderful. Your Mom's a smart lady.

Yes, she definitely is. :D she made me smyling :P

@webcraft said:
    > FrankZ said:
    Yes, she definitely is. :D she made me smyling :P

I don't get that, but I'll assume something good.

@FrankZ said:
    paisano

btw, I don't think I'm a paisano. A paisano is the Mexican who lives in the US and visits Mexico. I'm a Mexican who lives in Mexico and visits US :P

• I'll enter this, Always had a good time at Delimiter

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

I thought that you were from Monterrey and lived in Texas, sorry.

Thanked by 1netomx

@FrankZ said:
    I thought that you were from Monterrey and lived in Texas, sorry.

No problemo xD

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • kajakkajak Member

Might as well enter. I love my current server with Delimiter.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Count me in

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@nexmark - in as #6
    @kajak - your in as #7

That's the idea, this is the thread for happy Delimiter customers. Balance is a good thing.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@autoclick - #8