Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtuaVPS 1GB RAM NY/DA/LA $1/First Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtuaVPS 1GB RAM NY/DA/LA $1/First Month

AedenAeden Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

Hey everyone!
We've come to LowEndTalk to offer you all 85% off your first month of ANY service with promo code: LET85
Order Here

Whois Link: who.is
IPv4 IPs used for all VPSs
Test IP: NY
Virtualization Platform: OpenVZ
Datacenter location: Buffalo, Dallas, Los Angeles

Hardware:
Proc: E5 2620
Ram: 32GB
HDD: 4 1TB WD HDDs in RAID-10
NIC: Intel

Packages:
Level 1:
1 Core
1GB RAM - Guaranteed
60GB HDD - Raid10
1TB Bandwidth (1048GB)
1 IPv4
$1.05/First Month
$7 Recurring
Order Here

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or at [email protected] or leave a comment in the thread. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Cody

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

ColoCrossing?

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Mmmm! Gotta love harvesting those fresh emails for the marketing dept, whilst getting paid!

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

Any test ips?

• WorldWorld Veteran

Just first month..I think spammers would like it :P

• AedenAeden Member

@ZRBLOG said:
    Any test ips?

Test IP for NY added.

@World said:

I hope not ):

• Signed up, will post benchmarks shortly if anyone is interested?

• Dont do business with this person. He is very irresponsible.he will just suspend your vps any how and demand a fee to unsuspend without even able to show proof.

Cody, if this is how you do business, out to cheat people, you are not going to get anything in your live.

Before sign up, please check BitAccel review on net. You will know what i meant. Cody is the worst person in this Industry. I am not talking about the service, but his attitude and how he handle his business. Now he created another brand just because bitAccel got a very bad reputation.

• @Aeden said:

@World said:

Actually he will just suspend your vps in a week and demand you to pay unsuspend fee. He is not building long relation business, he just try to make money in quickest way.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited October 2014

Steven2002 said: Before sign up, please check BitAccel review on net. You will know what i meant. Cody is the worst person in this Industry. I am not talking about the service, but his attitude and how he handle his business. Now he created another brand just because bitAccel got a very bad reputation.

BitAccel doesn't have a bad reputation, and Cody has an entirely separate entity.

Actually he will just suspend your vps in a week and demand you to pay unsuspend fee. He is not building long relation business, he just try to make money in quickest way.

I wonder how 'quick' he is making money offering first month for $1 and suspending, LOL. Doesn't sound like a 'quick' way to make money to me.

• I commented on your other post where you keep reposting the same comment.