Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowend-VPS in different locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowend-VPS in different locations

gehaxeltgehaxelt Member
edited July 2014 in Requests

Hello LET,

I'm looking for some cheap true-lowend vps (down to 32-128/258mb) in different locations for about 10-15$/year. The only requirement is that the provider should support tun/fuse (if openvz).

I'm looking for as many countries as possible but not the usual suspects like NL, USA, UK, FR, GER.

Thanks for your help,
gehaxelt

EDIT:
Creating a small list:

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited July 2014

I take it you've already checked the offers over on LowEndBox and nothing took your fancy?

• @Nekki said:
    I take it you've already checked the offers over on LowEndBox and nothing took your fancy?

Sure.
    I found some offers in CZ (see above), South Africa, Brasilia, Romania, (China?), Bulgaria.

However, I was looking for offers in e.g. Malaysia, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, Luxembourg, ...

• W3HostW3Host Member

We can sort something out for you. You can contact a member of our sales team 24/7 via Live Chat or Ticket Support and they will help you out anytime.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@gehaxelt said:
    However, I was looking for offers in e.g. Malaysia, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, Luxembourg, ...

You'll probably have to up your budget a bit for those locations.

• We can do this, as long as you're happy not having a dedicated IPv4 address. We can give you 20 IPv4 ports and TUN/TAP can be enabled from the panel. OpenVPN works fine with this setup.

£2/year for 64MB RAM and £4/year for 128MB RAM.

Link: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/31007/nl-64mb-2-yr-128mb-4-yr-all-owned-hardware-defined-code-hosting

• gehaxeltgehaxelt Member
    edited July 2014

I'd be happy to contact you, but would you please tell me your locations first?

@Nekki said:
    You'll probably have to up your budget a bit for those locations.

I'll consider that. Maybe you can post some links to some companies/offers so that I can have a look?

Thanks!

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited July 2014

@gehaxelt said:

>

Sure, we cover the USA in the following locations:

Shared:

Portland, Oregon

VPS & Dedicated Servers:

Buffalo, New York,

New York City Metro Area

Dallas, Texas

Los Angeles, California

Chicago, Illinois

Atlanta, Georgia

• wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited July 2014

$6 at Malaysia @vpsplaza and what I can say is it is pretty hard to find a cheap one at Asian countries though as bandwidth is expensive

• NekkiNekki Veteran

MikroVPS for Hungary, VPSPlaza for Malaysia, NQHost for Russia.

If you don't care about having your own IPv4 addresses, LowEndSpirit do Australia and Japan for £3 a year, not sure if they're FUSE-enabled containers. They're possibly doing Russia in the future too.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@W3Host said:
    Sure, we cover the USA in the following locations:

OP specifically said he didn't want US.