Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL | 64MB £2/yr | 128MB £4/yr | All owned hardware | Defined Code Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL | 64MB £2/yr | 128MB £4/yr | All owned hardware | Defined Code Hosting

2»

Comments

• cool.

Any plan to provide xen/kvm instead of openvz?

• @sitsuit said:
    cool.

Any plan to provide xen/kvm instead of openvz?

At this price, no. Other VPS plans, maybe.

• @MikHo @Rockster @TripleFlix

Good news, we're getting a dedicated IPv6 allocation. Should be online and the panel updated to support it by the end of tomorrow if you're still interested in our services. I'll update this post when we have support.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I'll look into it when I get back home.
    Will most likely order one

• markmark Member

I like the idea of a dedicated NAT SSH port. I imagine this would make set up much easier - not that the LES way is hard, but I have a habit of reinstalling my boxes fairly regularly, so to be able to SSH straight in on IPv4 would save a few precious seconds :-) my neanderthal ISP still maintains that IPv6 is merely a thing of the future.

• @MikHo said:
    I'll look into it when I get back home.
    Will most likely order one

Awesome.

@mark said:
    I like the idea of a dedicated NAT SSH port. I imagine this would make set up much easier - not that the LES way is hard, but I have a habit of reinstalling my boxes fairly regularly, so to be able to SSH straight in on IPv4 would save a few precious seconds :-) my neanderthal ISP still maintains that IPv6 is merely a thing of the future.

That was the idea to try and make it as easy for the customer as possible.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Chuck said:

@ATHK said:
    I'm sure if you let Anthony know he may be able to do something..

Not much Anthony can do then to change the outgoing IP. Not sure that will happen.
    The only ones who can fix it permanent is google who should update their geo ip database.
    We all know when that is going to happen. :)

• @definedcode What happened? Your servers are dead, you don't answer tickets, etc.